* Bad Fish * Completed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: * Bad Fish *

There will be no evil around my bike!!!

imagesCAIGEW92.jpg

:( I guess I lost my shot at being the first to ride it. Actually I was more like the 4th to ride it. My daughter and her girlfriends were excited to see me putting the chain on and lined up for a cruise. They say it is their favorite one of all. :D I still have tons more to do and then begin the trailor car but it was nice to make some progress.

IMG-20120625-00928.jpg

Fayette-20120625-00924.jpg

Man, that really tunred out nice. Can't wait to see the tweaks and trailer!

That's one tough customer :wink: Lookin' good,Man 8) 8)

The Freaky Bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

No real update to brag about, just working on the headlight and little tweaks here and there. been a crazy month trying to get Mom in law moved from her farm into her new house (3 doors down from me :? ). I will however be inheriting another 2 stall garage :D she doesnt own a car. I will get some pics posted real soon!

That bike looks pretty darn sweet just like it is!!!
Congrats on the new garage.

Another Tuff bike!! Very nice! Show us more! Peace

Thanks for the kudos fellas..... Funny story, So I ride up to the local Mini Mart for my box o beer and when I come out I have a couple old fellas checkin out my bike. The one guy says "that is the exact same bike I had when I was younger" same fat tires and everything. Hmmmm. I smiled and talked about how nice the ride must have been for him as I love riding mine. Chatted for a moment and I was on my way.

maybe the badfish is actually the second coming. did i actually create this bike or didnt I? :lol:

slowriderz said:
Thanks for the kudos fellas..... Funny story, So I ride up to the local Mini Mart for my box o beer and when I come out I have a couple old fellas checkin out my bike. The one guy says "that is the exact same bike I had when I was younger" same fat tires and everything. Hmmmm. I smiled and talked about how nice the ride must have been for him as I love riding mine. Chatted for a moment and I was on my way.

maybe the badfish is actually the second coming. did i actually create this bike or didnt I? :lol:
I bet he had a good memory of his childhod and a story to tell his loved ones. For all you know that could've been his bike. Stranger things have happened.Yes you created it. And it's Tuff! Peace

Peatbog said:
Ah ah! That looks like the first beer run of the build off. That's should be worth extra points.

That headlight looks cool peaking up over the beer.

Very cool BEER RUN :wink:

It may have been the first beer run of BO7, but not the first run with beer. I took Flexy out a week or so ago with my "adult beverage level indicator" on a ride and stopped at our new "World of Beer" as well.

I love this bike and the story about the old guys thinking it was there bike.

BRAVO!!

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!!!

Back