STBO BBC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did some cutting and welding tonight. I’m going to put it back together tomorrow and see how it looks View attachment 280352
280517-280506-IMG-0486-2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Something is still weird with the way your images are posted, Boss. It may have to do with the size of the image. I can't see em in the thread on my side. Had to open a new window, so I downloaded em to repost them myself, and they're still weird. Then, I cropped em and resaved using my phone (much less megabytes), here they are without issue
280506-IMG-0486~2.jpeg
280508-IMG-0487~2.jpeg

Bike is looking wild, but we gotta be able to see it!

Something is still weird with the way your images are posted, Boss. It may have to do with the size of the image. I can't see em in the thread on my side. Had to open a new window, so I downloaded em to repost them myself, and they're still weird. Then, I cropped em and resaved using my phone (much less megabytes), here they are without issue View attachment 280365View attachment 280366
Bike is looking wild, but we gotta be able to see it!
Hey matti, ive tried a few different way. To post them. I’m going to reassemble it this afternoon and take a couple pictures figure it out tonight. Thank you for making them visible ✌🏻

Latest posts

Back