Bicycle Museum of America Ride and Show OHIO. LOTS OF PICS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This is the 1st Annual Vintage Bicycle Ride and show In New Bremen Ohio on June 12th 2010. The show will start at 9am at the Crown Pavilion on 2 west Plum Street one block south of the Museum. The ride will go along the canal and to the Bike Museum.Should be a great time and if you never been to the Bicycle museum of America this would be a good time to go and visit the museum and talk with other bike enthusiast. If you have any question I will be happy to answer them for you. Hope to see you there.

Re: Bicycle Museum of America Ride and Show OHIO

I'm gonna try to come up for this, how many miles do they plan to ride?

I'd like to make it myself......wanted to go to the Cincy ride also. Stupid me sold my riders before I had another ready to go. Anyways, my '53 Western Flyer (Huffman) will be together in a few days. Stripped it (just the parts) to the bare frame to do a complete detail and service.

Hey necessaryevil,The ride can be as long as you want it or as short as you wont it. the bike path goes from New Bremen to Minster which is around 5 miles or so. a lot of people will just set up there bikes inside the pavilion and show them and talk to each other. others will ride up the canal to the museum and take a tour very nice collection of some very rare bikes. and then ride back to the Pavilion or you can ride around town and check out some of the other sites. Hope to see you there. Tell the other Rat Riders From Cincy. Nate

That's cool. I've been up there a few times, really cool museum and a neat little town. Gonna try my best to take off work that day and make it up there.

One Month away should be a great time

3 weeks away hope to see you there

GTCOMA you know you want to be there going to have slow drag race and some other give aways. should be a good time for the first one ever.

Just little over a week away. June 12th bike ride and show at the bicycle museum of america :D

It is going down this saturday hope to see you there. :D

Gonna try my best to make it up to this, just depends on how busy I am Friday. Would definitely like to enter the slow drags!

Hope to see you there Kevin. :D

I decided that I am going to make the trek up there saturday. See ya then

sounds good only 24 plus hours away.

Less then 24 hrs away. show and ride will happen rain or shine. The show area is under a covered building. hope to see you there. :D

Just wanted to thank Nate and everyone who organized the show. Had some fun despite the rain, Mark popped a tire, Greg snapped a skiptooth chain. Hope to see this show become an annual event. :D
Some pics:

IMG_4201.jpg

Slow Drags
IMG_4206.jpg

IMG_4208.jpg

IMG_4209.jpg

Proud winner of the slow drag
IMG_4215.jpg

Delta 7 at the museum
IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

IMG_4213.jpg

I would like to thank every one that showed up was a good turn out for the first year and with a little rain. Ihope to make this an annual show and it will get bigger and bigger. It was nice to finally meet some of the rat riders of Cincy hope to make it to there next show. here are some more pics of the ride.
141132.jpg
[/url]
141149.jpg
[/url]
141159.jpg
[/url]
Guys from Cincy thank you for coming all the way up for The Event hope you had a good time.
141223.jpg
[/url]
141743.jpg
[/url]
141808.jpg
[/url]
153559.jpg
[/url]
161140.jpg
[/url]
140454.jpg
[/url]