BIKE O RAMA sacto, ca 19-21 pictures posted thanks to all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BIKE O RAMA AT 60TH SACRAMENTO AUTORAMA FEB 19/21

LOL! No problem and thanks! Sounds good bro! Let me know about the passes if you can. I know you said $40 for the first bike and $20 for each bike after, but you know I might register a few and would need like 4 three day passes.

ok here is the skinny. their website is still not updated but i talked to the coordinator about the issue and it is resolved. here is what you need to do to enter a bike!!

1. go to http://www.rodshows.com/sa/index.html , print out the entry form and fill it out. You will be entering under the PEDAL CARS, BICYCLES, WAGONS, and MINI VEHICLES class and disregard the prices it is $40.00 for the first bike and $20.00 for each after that.

2. attach a cover sheet saying "attention George these bikes are to be entered in bike-o-rama" and what class you will be entering the bike or bikes into.

3. once filled out mail it to the address and you will be good to go. the deadline is jan 15th however that is why you are going to write ATTENTION GEORGE because he knows how late this is all getting together and if it is a few days after it will be ok and you WILL NOT have to pay the late fee.

4. here is a list of classes to choose from if you have any questions please call me at 916-456-2042 ask for Adam.
MILD CUSTOM
FULL CUSTOM
ORIGINAL/RESTORED
RAT ROD
LOW RIDER
TRIKE

(there will also be a best paint and best pinstriped trophy which i will be picking)
Thanks to all of you for your support and making this a great event see ya there!!

Re: BIKE O RAMA AT 60TH SACRAMENTO AUTORAMA FEB 19-21 UPDATED!!

bump for the update

hey Karfer, the price on the flyer is $50.00 and $25.00 but you said $40.00 and $20.00.
i just don't want to spend $15.00 if I don't have to.

and the top of the page says to include 4 photos of our ride...... i'm assuming we can ignore that one?

once i get the dollar amount ironed out, i'll send them in!

THANKS!!!!

greg66 said:
HEY RAY I TALKED TO ADAM AND IT IS 40.00 FOR THE FIRST BIKE AND 20.00 FOR THE 2ND.

COOL!! 8)
thanks bud! see you there!!

READ THIS POST PLEASE LOL. dont worry about the prices only what i posted in this post, and pics are not needed. oh but a note the first bike gets you a 3 day pass only so if you want to get more passes you will need to enter bikes under different names and it will be 40 for each. still a good deal

karfer67 said:
ok here is the skinny. their website is still not updated but i talked to the coordinator about the issue and it is resolved. here is what you need to do to enter a bike!!

1. go to http://www.rodshows.com/sa/index.html , print out the entry form and fill it out. You will be entering under the PEDAL CARS, BICYCLES, WAGONS, and MINI VEHICLES class and disregard the prices it is $40.00 for the first bike and $20.00 for each after that.

2. attach a cover sheet saying "attention George these bikes are to be entered in bike-o-rama" and what class you will be entering the bike or bikes into.

3. once filled out mail it to the address and you will be good to go. the deadline is jan 15th however that is why you are going to write ATTENTION GEORGE because he knows how late this is all getting together and if it is a few days after it will be ok and you WILL NOT have to pay the late fee.

4. here is a list of classes to choose from if you have any questions please call me at 916-456-2042 ask for Adam.
MILD CUSTOM
FULL CUSTOM
ORIGINAL/RESTORED
RAT ROD
LOW RIDER
TRIKE

(there will also be a best paint and best pinstriped trophy which i will be picking)
Thanks to all of you for your support and making this a great event see ya there!!

What happens if we are late registering? how much more is the late fee?

they want them in before the 15th but get it in by the 30th thats all i am gonna say u did not hear it from me :mrgreen: and i mean sent in the mail so it gets there around that time not sent off on the 30th if you can help it. george knows how us bike guys procrastinate. heck i still have to enter lol

Excellent,because i didnt hear anything from anybody.I got all my paperwork printed now if i can just get the bikes done we will be on a roll.lol.

BUMP....

don't forget..... tomorrow is the 15th!

go to the link Karfer left on his post and look through the gallery of pictures. this event is HUGE :shock:

WE SENT OUR MONEY TODAY 1 RATROD 1 TRIKE AND 2 IN MILD CUSTOM.YOU READY WITH THAT TRIKE FRANK? BLAP :mrgreen: BLAP :mrgreen: ITS SHOW TIME. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ok, I'm in, sent of entry, so now I guess I have to get to work, should be a good show, wish everyone luck and let's have fun too, :D , and blap! blap! to you Gregg, lets put a good show Al :D

frank it is getting close we need to figure out a front hub. oh and i was just given a trike that is mostly complete.

I have hub comming, but still willing to look if something comes along, will be talking to you soon :D

Back