Bikes At Wichta 2013 Starbird-Devlin Rod & Custom Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bikes At Wichta 2013 Starbird-Devlin Rod & Custom Show

Put 4 of these together last year, PVC pipe, sand and fence post top.
e9y7a6us.jpg
8e2e7une.jpg

Ratfink1962 said:
Randy, did you ever decide if you are displaying bikes?

just wondering if you still wanted those stanchions?

Sorry, I've been waiting to decide for sure. No I'm not. I do hope to at least stop by though.

Tim would you mind coming by sometime before the show and picking up a couple Coasters signs to take with you? Or I can bring them over.

Big thanks to those of you who are entering and keeping our great kustom and classic bike scene alive here.

Ratfink1962 said:
Ok so that means my stanchions are back up for grabs.... Anybody is welcome to use them, just let me know.
you might check with Kevin at Porkchoppd.

MazdaFlyer said:
Ratfink1962 said:
Ok so that means my stanchions are back up for grabs.... Anybody is welcome to use them, just let me know.
you might check with Kevin at Porkchoppd.

If not Kevin, I could use them.

Bringing these two, my apologies for the reflector strips on the roadmaster! They really show in the pic. :oops: Haven't figured out how to remove them without damaging the paint yet. They are so old they are hard as a rock.

P1050440.jpg

Then two of my grandson's bikes. Nothing new on this one:

build006.jpg

And this 24" Hawthorne of his we are trying to get finished (stolen from Kevin "KansasRollFast" :lol: :lol: ) Real Ratty! So far, the chain is still frozen & soaking in vinegar. :x

hawthorne24.jpg

aka_locojoe said:
Ratfink1962 said:
Randy, did you ever decide if you are displaying bikes?

just wondering if you still wanted those stanchions?

Sorry, I've been waiting to decide for sure. No I'm not. I do hope to at least stop by though.

Tim would you mind coming by sometime before the show and picking up a couple Coasters signs to take with you? Or I can bring them over.

Big thanks to those of you who are entering and keeping our great kustom and classic bike scene alive here.
I'll stop and get them this weekend

Got my entry turned in today Putting in 3 bikes one new one that im trying to finish. Thanks Tim for the help today and Thanks Jeremy for the info on the stanchions. See ya all Thursday.

aka_locojoe said:
If you don't get your entry form mailed in you can just bring your bikes and register Thursday night.

Correct, but entry (4 bikes or less) will cost you 5 bucks more if you wait.

450redrider said:
I went by Devlin's on Friday on got registered 3 bikes are done now just gotta bust but on the last one

I'm with ya buddy, got 3 ready now & scrambling to get the fourth one done! Wondered if you recognized the bars on the rusty higgins?

pick said:
450redrider said:
I went by Devlin's on Friday on got registered 3 <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="http://redirect.viglink.com?feedlink=NVZrTUFlNVFJRWh586gBBv1Q7xMkkXFP0dJLHw5HLcoNWKqszrrSCPZPlhS5UbQfYI8vjRKvhzGQ7OXjHAbohGEGu4CVuybQX9RLMGE1i3eM5Oz5svCnaOAs7vrb_-6gZhr5Eoj_fvXIxX4mQ7Ma_f30q33hX3AWbzG90Z53EqIPUNJBHZEOdiWVGL5Wwz805VIu-mzAVc2UdbGksEaHuHloO-igWrSs6APlOTJ6NPcyc_c-O_QHVLJXPtM"><span>bikes</span></a> are done now just gotta bust but on the last one

I'm with ya buddy, got 3 ready now & scrambling to get the fourth one done! Wondered if you recognized the bars on the rusty higgins?

I give you those when you came over?

They were on one of the 24's I got from you! I think the western flyer with the cool chainguard.

Need to dig mine out of the garage mass, and dust three of them off. The Rat Fink Rat Rust looks better as is.

Got my 2 Customs cleaned up and ready to go. Working on getting the Z.R.B. finished up. Should be done tomorrow.

Im not going to get to come out and play this weekend. With life changes going on in the last 6 months or so, Ive not really built anything new. My time and money have been going elsewhere. I have bought a new 100 year old house, and a diamond ring for Crazy Mae ( yes, after 16 years together we are going to get married), there went the money and time.
You guys have FUN. Show the town the koolest bike around. Ill drop into the show as a spectator and say hi.
GO COASTERS BICYCLE CLUB.

dangratsdan said:
Im not going to get to come out and play this weekend. With life changes going on in the last 6 months or so, Ive not really built anything new. My time and money have been going elsewhere. I have bought a new 100 year old house, and a diamond ring for Crazy Mae ( yes, after 16 years together we are going to get married), there went the money and time.
You guys have FUN. Show the town the koolest bike around. Ill drop into the show as a spectator and say hi.
GO COASTERS BICYCLE CLUB.

Congrats to you and Mae! Hope to see you out there.

Latest posts

Back