Bikes At Wichta 2013 Starbird-Devlin Rod & Custom Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the 1st place rat winner...I heard it was 2 guys judging. I have always found judging to be hard for me to do, It would be harder yet if its 1st or nothing i do agree there should be 2nd and 3rd places. I will show again i think its fun. Tropheys are cool but im just as happy with or without one, Im always surprised when mine win something because there are sooo many cool bikes around here
016_zpsb6a9108f.jpg

Here are some photos of the Class Award winners:
Best of Show which Cameron has already posted...
101_0103.jpg

101_0104.jpg

Junior Division...
101_0099.jpg

Antique Pre-1940...
101_0094.jpg

Antique 1940 and Newer...
101_0098.jpg

Custom...
101_0101.jpg

Rat...
101_0095.jpg

Miscellaneous...
101_0102.jpg

There you have it for 2013

I agree 100% on especially the Rat catagory! I had one entered, not expecting an award. I think there were 10 total in the rat class, all deserving of a trophy. 9 of the 10 actually had some work done to them. The winning bike had none. Just basically dragged out of a barn & taken to the show. I really don't even think it would be rideable. I don't make the rules, but I think every entry should at least be rideable. Hoping they include bikes in the Park City Chill show this year! I really enjoyed it last year & the judges are bike people!

I do however agree with best of show! Beautiful bike!

The best of show was well deserved. Very nice bike with TONS of hours spent on it. I would have to agree with the rat class but it is what it is. I have not been able to get a answer from Richard on the Park City show BUT PCB is having one coming up in the early spring for our 1 year anniversary. There will be More classes to put bikes in and Nice plaques for all. Food, Fun, Bikes and maybe even a Sedgwick Co Park ride. Let me know what YOU GUYS and GALS would like to see and we will try to make it happen.

KansasRollFast said:
The best of show was well deserved. Very nice bike with TONS of hours spent on it. I would have to agree with the rat class but it is what it is. I have not been able to get a answer from Richard on the Park City show BUT PCB is having one coming up in the early spring for our 1 year anniversary. There will be More classes to put bikes in and Nice plaques for all. Food, Fun, Bikes and maybe even a Sedgwick Co Park ride. Let me know what YOU GUYS and GALS would like to see and we will try to make it happen.

Keep me posted, I will be there!

As far as what we would like to see, how about a class just for me? That way I would be guaranteed a plaque! Jst Kidding! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

I'm thinking about faux cobwebs & some dead grass on my Higgins Rat!

Oh, & Jennifer Lopez there to pose with all our bikes would be sweet too! :mrgreen:

KansasRollFast said:
How about best bike purchased from Kevin when you were just stopping in to buy peddles..I have a couple of those LOL :lol:

Got some more pedals for ya Jeremy! and another bike to go with them. Looks like the PCB Anniversary Show is going to be on April 28 depending on if the swap meet doesnt get rained out. If the swap moves out a week becouse of weather, the show will move to May 5th. Look for more information coming soon. Thanks.

OK everyone I heard back from Richard about the Park City Chill * There will NOT be bicycles there* this year. Seems like they will be missing out on all the cool stuff if you ask me. Just wanted everyone to know!

Re: Bikes At Wichta 2013 Starbird-Devlin Rod & Custom Show

I looked at their motorcycle classifications, my after market motorized Schwinn doesn't seem to fit anywhere either.

Latest posts

Back