*** Blue Arrow & Minnehaha >>>>>>>>>>DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The
So I purchased this today from the US...I can't wait.
Can you guess what it is? and what it is for?

$_57.JPG

and this not sure if i will use it yet.

It reminds me of an Indian Fender light. Am I right?

The

It reminds me of an Indian Fender light. Am I right?
Thats what i thought it was when I first saw it,but it has a hole with a thread inside,underneath...

Have you tried shining a light inside to see if it is translucent?

Gear shift knob?

Luke.
That's what thought it was originally,maybe from a pontiac or something.
I decided on investing in 3 gear inter rear wheel,and thought of a indian shift knob,and this came my way...

Have you tried shining a light inside to see if it is translucent?
Haven't recieved it yet. The seller said it's either plastic or bakalite...Looks like bone from the pics...

I like the top bar.

Only issue I see is changing the plug, looks like you have to remove the tank to get the plug out or is it me.

And I thought the side car is used to get you down the hills at a rapid rate.

I like the top bar.

Only issue I see is changing the plug, looks like you have to remove the tank to get the plug out or is it me.

And I thought the side car is used to get you down the hills at a rapid rate.
No,tested that,the plug lifts out,also the spark plug.I think the tank will e mounted with straps ,not sure yet...

It looks like it was a handle for a cane. And that top bar with the spark plug cut out is very cool.
And we have a winner!!!1 Well that's what I figured it was in the end,i also said the top of a perfume bottle...but the thread looks tight...I would say it is a rare item...

I love everything about this bike! Its really starting to take shape now:thumbsup: That spark plug bypass tube bar is epic, and the cane handle is gonna be a sweet shift knob indeed!

My granny passed away today,so I will be dedicating this build to her...Born in 1922 and passed away at a good ole age of 92.Three days after her 92nd....

My granny passed away today,so I will be dedicating this build to her...Born in 1922 and passed away at a good ole age of 92.Three days after her 92nd....
So sorry to hear that. Dedicating this bike to her is a great idea.

Very sorry for your loss Miss Funk. My grandmother passed away at 94 during BO7 and I dedicated Flexy to her. I am sure she is looking down on you and your build now and wishing she could take a ride in your side car. May God Bless your grandmother, you and your family.

Latest posts

Back