BMX Show Dayton Ohio

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
email this posting to a friend cincinnati craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Vintage Bicycle Ride (Cincinnati)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-07-24, 8:03AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rollin on the River car show is tomorrow (Sunday) at Fernbank park at 7100 River Rd. & some of the Rat Riders will be down there riding around the bike trail, so bring your vintage bikes to show off & go for a ride. 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1860313146

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum

wish I'd of known a little sooner about fernbank so I could bring the felt down from middletown.60% storms tomorrow anyway,maybe next time

I wish I would have seen this like a week ahead of time. sounds like a fun ride. Maybe next time.

Latest posts

Back