Boy's Straight 8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a 20"? If he decides he's ready to move on, let me know. I would love that for my girl. She's too small right now (4), but that will give me some time to 'pink' it up for her. :D She's getting a brand new Trek Mystic, so don't think she's going to go without. :lol:
I'm building a 20" rat from a 50's Monark for my middle son (8) for Christmas, and my oldest (12) is getting a new Felt MP for Christmas. I've been deployed over the last two holidays seasons, so this Dad has some guilt presents to make up for it.

I'm serious about contacting me with that little '8'. Again, no hurry, but I think it would be a great bike for her.

CRASH said:
Is that a 20"? If he decides he's ready to move on, let me know. I would love that for my girl. She's too small right now (4), but that will give me some time to 'pink' it up for her. :D She's getting a brand new Trek Mystic, so don't think she's going to go without. :lol:
I'm building a 20" rat from a 50's Monark for my middle son (8) for Christmas, and my oldest (12) is getting a new Felt MP for Christmas. I've been deployed over the last two holidays seasons, so this Dad has some guilt presents to make up for it.

I'm serious about contacting me with that little '8'. Again, no hurry, but I think it would be a great bike for her.

Look at Electra Bicycles website and start googling models you like for her. You will find many on CL/ebay/etc. for significantly less than new. really cool bikes. Boy's Townie was the perfect first bike. I bought new and he learned to ride it the instant he got on it. the "foot forward" helps immensely.

I will let you know if he decides he's had enough of it though.

There used to be a boy's version of the Rockabilly and Rat Fink. In addition there was a girls Rat Fink in pink I believe ....

well not exactly what I said, but this is the old line up. I like the Black Betty for a girl.

http://www.bluestarbrewing.com/bikes/electra-kids1.html

:lol:

My wife saw that pink Rat Fink and gave me a sick look. :lol: She's likes the tough look of the Straight 8 with the color of the white Betty... like I knew she would.

Thanks for those links. I had never seen that pink Rat Fink before.

Latest posts

Back