BUILD OFF 4 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chances are my favorite bike won't be 3 times better than #3... all of them are really good! I think 1 point per vote would work, and I think everyone agrees there's more than one bike that stands out!

Regardless, it's going to be awesome, I'm down to the wire! But I'm gonna be done in time.

thats cool i can respect that. i agree picking is really going to be hard

can i vote for em all.lol. some great builds going on this time. wish my position of things that are going on right now could of waited but what will be will be. i will finish The Lady Rat along with another bike i have that will be called The Tramp. The Lady Rat an The Tramp. will do both together when things get back to normal, so watch for em in bike builds coming to you soon. good luck all, you have done a great job.

Outlaw :D

Hey, I'm leaving for vacation today, 7/31.......Don't stop the voting til I get back (I could be the SWING vote). :roll:

herr_rudolf said:
54 done.
still +/100 to go??

Better hurry up!

I'm hurrying!!! :shock: Wheels are done, needs reassembly and decoration! :mrgreen:

Once I'm done, I'm gonna brew a cup of coffee and sit back for an hour or two just reading all the build threads. Should be a good time. I've been too busy to really size up the competition. Not that I'm bent on winning, I just threw my bike in to 1. give me a deadline so I'd actually finish it, and 2. broaden the field.

she ain't no winner dont jinx it lol. everyone came in with a cool bike no doubt this is gonna be a dog fight all the way. i did want to contend and i knew that it was gonna take something special to stick out in this feild of super talented builders. heck to be honest there are other bikes that are more detailed than mine then again i was shooting for a sorta dirty rat look to begin with lol. we are up to 59 bikes lets get more done wonder how many are going to take the weekend off to get their bikes done?

deorman said:
Got mine posted, now I can go through and comment on all the others. Could take a while. :roll:

You bet it takes a while... I've been lurkin' since I've finished mine and I can tell you, This forum has taken up almost all of my time... Haven't been painting, or graphic designing properly due to lack of time. So much to see and read around here. Heck, even at this moment I'm late for work...
Better get my Billet Bullet out of the shed for a speedy trip to work! ;-)

The good thing is, when I come back this afternoon, my inbox will be full with comments from all you guys, and probably some more bikes in the finished section. Can't wait...
:)

How cool would it be for all of the finished bikes to be in one location at one time.

That would be one wild bike show and cruise. :D

Rat Rod said:
How cool would it be for all of the finished bikes to be in one location at one time.

That would be one wild bike show and cruise. :D

Sounds great. Send me a plane ticket and I'll be there......I'll even pay my own excess baggage costs :wink: .

I was trying to go through as many of the finished bikes as I could and make comments where appropriate...

But there are too many! I thought I was getting down to the bottom of the list when I realized there are 2 pages of entries now! :shock:

Going to have to spend some of of my day off tomorrow just going through those threads.

For now, I am about to bring RoadMaster Diesel to New London to ride with Rob and his New London crew! 8)

Just wondering...
I'm a bit puzzeled by the different timezones. ;-) Our 'midnight' is in about two hours and eleven minutes. When's yours? But more importantly... When is the official midnight-deadline for all?

My computer has been running for almost 24 hours each day this weekend, and it has been so much fun to see the final builds being posted. Some real beautiful stuff! But could this be IT?

To all that are still tinkering with their bikes (or with photoshop) GOOD LUCK!

Timezones,
the United States are behind European time, i don't know what, 7-8 hours? (central European time vs. east coast of USA) and about 11 in west coast of USA, no? Depends where in Europe we are, too. This is just my general assumption, i don't have specific knowledge on this and really can't remember either.

It's now 23:15, very late sunday night here in Finland as i write this.

I have been browsing the build entries and wow! sooooo many cool builds. Good job everyone!

FunkyStickman said:
I'm guessing since Rat Rod is in Central Standard, he's leaning towards that...

Yeah I know. Quite obvious. I'm just wondering how many hours there's left... Overhere in Holland its 22:26 (or should I say 10pm?)

2Fresh said:
It's now 23:15, very late sunday night here in Finland as i write this.

Ah! So midnight comes 1 hour sooner at your place I guess...
Fun to know at what part of the day they are living at this moment.
:)

Back