BUILD OFF 4 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now THATS a gallery! Nice. I did something similar albeit not interactive ofcourse..

BUT...

I count 91 finished bikes in the official gallery and 92 in mine...
I'm not sure, but are we missing 'Rustic Hawthorne' in the official gallery?

Could be I'm not counting right. The pixels are starting to kinda float before my eyes... ;-)

Either way, thanks Ratrod! for creating such a slick and interactive gallery. I've finally decided who will get my votes. The first two were easy, but the third was extremely HARD....

i like that gallery! very handy . it would be nice if that were to stay around even afterwards :D

SUBLIMINAL

00014c0d190r.jpg

MESSAGE!

sorry, i couldn't help myself.. :oops: :lol:

lol ej599 u crack me up should i take a quick pic of mine running over a steak? just kidding and the gallery looks awsome agreed so many to choose from and a note to all. take the time if you are caught between a few bikes to go back find the builds and read through them. there are some great stories to read in each one and that is one of the things i personally look forwards to seeing each year

sensor said:
good thing they separated sir loin of beef and the tenderizer :p :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be funny Karfer. :lol: :lol: Good luck man.

Definitely take things into consideration like documentation of build, creativity, photography, etc.

I had a few favorites, until I looked at the gallery. Now I have 6 or 7 favorites.

WOW, nice job everyone. well since i have been watching real close of all the bikes being build it has been easier to decide, but not that easy,WOW, i found 14 that i really really like that i think shows the true rat rod look and have came down to my final 3.man that was hard. the stories the pic's just everything. it was real hard for me to decide. whew, i made my pick, now waiting to post em. this is going to be interesting to see what everyone deems rat rod. yes they are all rat rods and all very nice. great work, great designs. you have all blown the roof off of this build. man, what will next year bring? bigger, better, i think so.i wish i could vote for everyone but 3 is all we get. no one should feel bad all of you are winners. great build off, lets do it next year again. WOW

Outlaw :D :D :D

I started with 12 favs now whittled down to six, most roll towards the ratty side of life. I like the nicely painted entries, the good chrome, new tires the really clean ones. This go around I'm favoring the more distressed rides :)

Latest posts

Back