BUILD OFF 4 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in new zealand, in the south pacific ocean. we have a way different time zone. I just tried to get my best pics in a day early. but it seems like we can still post in the finished bikes section, even though for me it's the 3rd of aug? not that i will..

Hey Rat Rod I had the thought of getting all the build off bikes together from all the builds, like a huge convention, now that would be a blast!

To all the RRBBO4 participants, I am overwhelmed at not only how many rat rodders entered, but the quality and workmanship I've seen.
You're all winners in my book....Good luck to all of you! 8)

I'll be locking that section down at midnight central time.

After that it will take me a day to get the finished bike gallery set up and the voting poll.

I'll send out a mass email once the voting begins.

Each member will be able to pick three bikes and the voting will last for a week.

well it's finished! now we wait and watch! :lol:
rather than going through and putting a post on all the finished bikes, or just the ones I really liked, I think I'll just say it here. great job everyone, the bikes are a big step up from last year, and last year's bikes were amazing. :shock:
I went into this build thinking if I stepped up my game I might just be in the running, looking at the field I'll be lucky to finish as high as I did last year (right about in the middle). possibly the hardest part is going to be getting beaten up by the new under-10 crowd of expert builders this build-off seems to be attracting. so to you preteen thugs out there take it easy on us old guys, we're having trouble keeping up! artillery shell tank? come on now, that's just showing off!
well, I'm off to see if I can get my favorite 100 cut down to a more manageable 50 or so. :roll:

Schwinnspastic said:
wow awesome turnout of bike builds and sure locked out fast only 10:00 pm PST so it must have been on Central time zone

Yeah...I'm not staying up until 2am to lock this thing...ha ha.

I've got a job to be at in the morning. :wink:

If you live on the left coast and wanted to post your bike between 10pm and 12am PST...PM me and I'll get it in there tomorrow.

I know someone made a spiffy chart before to show this, but I was thinking about it anyway. I can't help it, I make statistical analysis type graphics all day at work :lol:

RRBBO 1 - 53 Builds, 19 Finished
RRBBO 2 - 91 Builds, 42 Finished
RRBBO 3 - 98 Builds, 58 Finished
RRBBO 4 - 165 Builds, 92 Finished

:shock:

RRBBO 5 will be out of control...

so what are the results? just send the trophy to karfer, then let us know. :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
I'll be locking that section down at midnight central time.

After that it will take me a day to get the finished bike gallery set up and the voting poll.

I'll send out a mass email once the voting begins.

Each member will be able to pick three bikes and the voting will last for a week.

This is going to be harder for me than Finals in High School! :lol:

Have been collecting photo's of all the finished bikes to show everybody that isn't into this bikebuilding thing,
...and to make it a bit easier for me to pick my votes. Man, it's pretty awesome to see all your bikes together...

check it out on my thread:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15850&p=190706#p190706

thanks, and happy voting!

herr_rudolf said:
Have been collecting photo's of all the finished bikes to show everybody that isn't into this bikebuilding thing,
...and to make it a bit easier for me to pick my votes. Man, it's pretty awesome to see all your bikes together...

check it out on my thread:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15850&p=190706#p190706

thanks, and happy voting!

AWESOME!!! Now I can show my buds what I'm up against... LOL!
Fantastic job. I think you just added 5 years to RatRod's lifespan.

Back