BUILD OFF 4 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!
Lookit 'em all!
Aresome!

I want in, but I'm already feeling behind....plus I'm recently laid off, so I may just have to be happy spectating....but August is a ways off.
Who knows. 8)

Good luck guys!

it's never too early for smack. the games already have begun, where ya been. there is some heavy stuff goin on out there. a great line up. i declare, your all winners. will have alot of great lookin bike when there all done, for sure.

Outlaw

There are alot of nice bikes in here!!!! This is my 1st build off and i'm almost done already, but then again i'm home with a busted leg so i probably have more time than most. I'm alredy searchin for a RBBO 5 donor LOL!!!!Good luck to all of you!!! Are there any prize donations this time? I'll look for some stuff to throw in, Anyways enuff ramblin' Again Good luck to all

97 so far come on guys the build off has grown each year by about half

Forgive me as thi sis my first custom bike build and first build off, but what is at stake here? Bragging rights? Who determines the "winner"? Im just curious. I dont care if I come in dead last, just started thinking about the outcome of it all...

In the past we have had a member make a trophy for the winner....not sure if that will happen this time or not.

All of the members get to vote using a polling system that I have to set up after the cut off date. Each person gets to vote on the bike they think is the best.

well, I've decided to throw my hat in the ring again. last time some guys got a bit upset with my kidding around and opinions so I may be a bit more subdued this time. I had a great time last time and was really honoured to find my bike running solidly in the middle of the field. I may change it again but I'm heading toward building "Mecha-Godzilla" this time. as with the last time I may throw out a photo or two that aren't the way I'm really going so don't be surprised in the end if it doesn't look like you're expecting! :shock:

37fleetwood said:
well, I've decided to throw my hat in the ring again. last time some guys got a bit upset with my kidding around and opinions so I may be a bit more subdued this time. I had a great time last time and was really honoured to find my bike running solidly in the middle of the field. I may change it again but I'm heading toward building "Mecha-Godzilla" this time. as with the last time I may throw out a photo or two that aren't the way I'm really going so don't be surprised in the end if it doesn't look like you're expecting! :shock:
Subdued!!!! cmon Scott bring back the Smoky Lizard.... :lol: seriously cant wait to see what you come up with :wink:

now that is a good idea i wish i was better at using photo shop :p i too am going to keep some things under wraps till late in the build off but i have told a few some of my ideas.

2manybikes said:
I started a build for the Space bike buildoff but did not have time to finish. The bike is completely torn apart now and I need some incentive to finish it. Does anybody have an issue with me entering it in this buildoff? :?:

do it dude :mrgreen:

37fleetwood said:
Cool man!! I loved the iguana ride last year :roll: I thought your trash-talkin was a riot too. BTW the "Rat Chopper" has some madd tricks commin' so stay clear :lol:

i wish i could talk trash, but......
i havent really touched my bike, and you guys are doin' some really cool stuff.

dang it!

JoeyMac said:
I'll talk some trash!

Last year a lot of people never finished their bikes!

Let's see all projects finished this year guys!

IF'n you ain't yellah!

:D

Tha's why I took so long to enter.......If I don't think I can finish, I won't enter a build off......Place your bets, guys! I say 52 bikes will only get done.........IDEA!...If ya don't finish..ya gotta give your bike to a member who did finish!

Back