Busy Day For The Coasters

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The day for many of us began at the Old Mill Tasty Shop for breakfast before heading over to the Old Town Farmers Market where we displayed our bikes. In the afternoon we moved to the West side where we displayed our bikes in the Delano District as part of the I Bike Douglas event. It was a great day with the only negative being the wind. Many a blown over bike but we're pretty used to that.
Also part of the I Bike Douglas events were safety and maintenance clinics, guided bike tours and a pub pedal.
"I Bike Douglas" is a first time event put on by a couple of organizations to promote biking on our city's main street.
All the photos here.

Breakfast
IMG_1362.JPG

UdallCustomBikes and his Daughters
IMG_1369.JPG

Farmers market
IMG_1388.JPG

Farmers market
IMG_1376.JPG

At the Delano District
IMG_1418.JPG

UdallCustomBikes bike
IMG_1447.JPG

450redrider
IMG_1496.JPG

65rat's truck and bikes
IMG_1424.JPG

Dangratsdan.
IMG_1459.JPG

Also Garagegoon with his bike which I somehow missed getting a photo of and ratfink1962 was there with his bbq rig.

Hey Randy...just want to let you know that I love it when you post these shots from your gatherings.

I'm living vicariously through these photos...ha ha!

Had a good time for sure.

Bombing the ride... Awesome!

Riding by the river was a lot of fun too, I think Udall's back wheel really like the stairs, because afterwards it was very happy, and waving at EVERYONE!! :lol:

450redrider said:
450redrider
IMG_1496.JPG

Which way is home again? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had a blast, Lots of fun riding by the river with Ratfink, Udall(and daughters), and Garage Goon

Great job on the pics Randy!

I think we should take this one and turn it into a caption contest...
IMG_1496.JPG

Hmmm... where did I leave that Cheeseburger?

Latest posts

Back