Collingswood Cruise-In Lets make August Bike Month!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well once again another great Collingswood Cruise-In came and went. Brought three of my own bikes, and joining me were Spin with his J.C.Higgins and Newcomer SkiptoothJones with his 1930's vintage Schwinn/Henderson.It's nice to see some young blood in the ranks. Spin even brought home a trophy! Congrats, and a win for one of us is a win for all of us...he just gets to keep the trophy! 8)

hanging out...
cm1.jpg

Skiptoothjones's bike
cm3.jpg

Skiptooth, Spin and I. I'm the ugly one, Skip is the young one and spin is one the right.
cm5.jpg

The RatRodBike Contingent...
cm6.jpg

Just a few of the other vehicles
cm4.jpg

cm8.jpg

cm7.jpg

I have a thing for old VWs
And here is Spin posing with his new trophy. Congrats, Spin!
cm9.jpg

Hope to see more people there next month. If we get enough bicycles they'll even
create a bicycle division. I doubt we could get enough every month, but maybe we could make one month a special "Bicycle Trophy Night"...whaddya say? 8)

Quick update_ I'm going to make up some flyers and talk to the powers that be. My plan is to add a special bicycle category to August's Cruise-in. Worse comes to worse I'll even supply trophies. I hope to see a bunch of folks there...lets make August Bike Month! :D
Here's the info on the event-
http://www.collingswood.com/entertainment/cruise-night

Latest posts

Back