Countdown to build off 18

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when heck freezes over you'll build, and ride, a drop bar bike.

but ya, that bike is cool.
140108193039-tsr-moos-heck-freezes-over-polar-vortex-00001129.jpg

Now he has to... 🤣

Wait did I read correctly that the end date is July 31? Instead of August like usual?
I will vote for any build done by a full time working employee. I entered last years build and had to do something every day on the bike to get it done. My wife is way cool about me doing the build off’s, but did mention that it was taxing on our relationship, due to not spending much time together. Builders with already dialed in plans, and ones with plenty of free time will do well this build. I predict less entries and more DNF’s. I’ll be sitting by and watching the action.

I will vote for any build done by a full time working employee. I entered last years build and had to do something every day on the bike to get it done. My wife is way cool about me doing the build off’s, but did mention that it was taxing on our relationship, due to not spending much time together. Builders with already dialed in plans, and ones with plenty of free time will do well this build. I predict less entries and more DNF’s. I’ll be sitting by and watching the action.
That's exactly what I'm afraid of. With this year's time frame it's exactly in-between major school breaks, so I'll have to build on the upcoming long weekends. Hopefully my family will give me that space...

Back