Daddy Katz Bicycle show in Dayton Ohio MORE DETAILS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I just saw this on there website. I'm sure he'll be posting more info. on here about it but just thought I'd give everyone a heads up cause this is a great show!!!!
November 6th at 10 a.m. -
DaddyKatz
3250 Kettering Blvd
Dayton, Ohio 45439

Re: Daddy Katz Bicycle show in Dayton Ohio

Im going with a trunk load of parts to sell and some bikes

I'd love to go...I got a truck load of parts also. I'll be in North Carolina that weekend.

Thanks for posting Mark !! Been real busy at the shop an a little behind.

Here is the info

Daddy Katz
Bicycle and Mini Bike Show
Saturday Nov. 6th 11am – 6 pm
Load in starts at 10am – all contestants must be in by 1pm
Judging starts at 2pm - trophies at 3pm

Open to all age groups
Stock, Original, Custom, Rat, and Age (15 and under)
$5 per entry.
Food and Drink for sale at event...

Outdoor swap space
10x10...$20 each space.
Pre-register
Over 100 entrants at the last event
So get here early!!

Daddy Katz - 3250 Kettering Blvd, Dayton, Ohio 45429
937-296-0347 http://www.daddykatz.com

Just for the heck of it , were also having a model car contest on Nov. 13th
I know this is not the place to post this, but it's fun stuff that I'm sure we all enjoy !!

Daddy Katz
Model Car Show & Swapmeet
Saturday November 13th
Doors open at 10- Judging starts at 1pm
Classes include
Street Rods, ’49 & older~ Vintage Racing, ’74 & older~ Rats!~ Curbsides!~ Slammers!~ Street Machines, ’50 & newer~ Trucks, all scales~ Motorcycles, all scales~ Large Scale!~ Modern Race, ’75 to present~ Youth, 12 and under~ Teen, 13 to 18, Best of this, best of that……it’s all in there and much more!
Entry fee, 1st model= 1 unopened kit, 2nd model= $2
3rd model and each after= $1

Swapmeet sponsored by C.A.R.B.S. Model Club
Tables are $20 each. Call Daddy Katz to reserve tables if you prefer. We will save them until noon so show up! 937-296-0347
This is about fun and enjoying the fine art of scale modeling. No crap & no crybabies will be tolerated. Thanks. See ya there!!!
Daddy Katz 3250 Kettering Blvd. Dayton, Ohio 45419 937-296-0347

Called today to get a spot and they said 5 or 6 guys already called in should be a great day and a great turn out I have a lot to sell. 58 and sunny :D

npence said:
Called today to get a spot and they said 5 or 6 guys already called in should be a great day and a great turn out I have a lot to sell. 58 and sunny :D
Sounds good Nate. I only have a couple little items to sell, so maybe I could just set them at your spot?

rusty513 said:
npence said:
Sounds good Nate. I only have a couple little items to sell, so maybe I could just set them at your spot?
Hey Mark, I dont care if you want to sell some stuff in my spot that is fine with me. I hope the weather stays the same or gets nicer dont want to be out side with my carharts on selling bike parts and drinking hot chocolate all day. what all are you bringing to sell mark.

npence said:
rusty513 said:
npence said:
Hey Mark, I dont care if you want to sell some stuff in my spot that is fine with me. I hope the weather stays the same or gets nicer dont want to be out side with my carharts on selling bike parts and drinking hot chocolate all day. what all are you bringing to sell mark.
I don't have much to sell, set of wheels, a huffy rack & maybe a couple other very small parts. Oh yeah, I'll have our shirts to sell too. I'll give you some $$ for letting me set some stuff there.

Pulled my winter gear out of the closet. Im ready and one truck is loaded going to load the other one in the morning.

Back