Daddy Katz Bicycle show in Dayton Ohio MORE DETAILS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
npence said:
Pulled my winter gear out of the closet. Im ready and one truck is loaded going to load the other one in the morning.
Hopefully you bring something good for me to buy cause I sold 2 bikes this week. We're bringing a little grill, burgers & all kind of goodies, Oh yeah & lots of heavy clothing.

rusty513 said:
npence said:
Pulled my winter gear out of the closet. Im ready and one truck is loaded going to load the other one in the morning.
Hopefully you bring something good for me to buy cause I sold 2 bikes this week. We're bringing a little grill, burgers & all kind of goodies, Oh yeah & lots of heavy clothing.

:mrgreen:i like burgers. :idea: :lol:

rusty513 said:
npence said:
I should have something that you will wont I have 2 truck loads and only 3 show bikes.

bikes004.jpg
bikes003.jpg
bikes002.jpg

Back