DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!( pics pics pics!!!!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!( Almost Done Update!!)

Hahahaha, well it will be about 9:00 PM Georgia time. They will just barely make the deadline for the photo contest :?

Double Nickle said:
Hahahaha, well it will be about 9:00 PM Georgia time. They will just barely make the deadline for the photo contest :?

Heheh, take your time.
This bike deserves nothing but the best pics!

herr_rudolf said:
Double Nickle said:

Heheh, take your time.
We have a crew coming over to help out with the Final shots...we are thinking of an action or working in the garage scene kinda like karfers cycle truck build in RRBBO#2.

Double Nickle said:
herr_rudolf said:
Double Nickle said:

Heheh, take your time.
We have a crew coming over to help out with the Final shots...we are thinking of an action or working in the garage scene kinda like karfers cycle truck build in RRBBO#2.

Sounds good! I remember that photoshoot 8)

Re: DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!( ITS DONE!!)

Ready to bid....

youre not gonna make us wait all day, are you?

Can't wait to see it :D

30 more minutes :shock: :shock:

It's 8:05 eastern time...where is it :mrgreen:

Just a small preview. We have more coming but just to let you all know we are not going to make the deadline for the contest. Pictures didn't work out like we planed.
DSC01288-3.jpg

well...since i couldnt spare cash to ship a frame for this ill donate something thats cheap to ship!
1 hand paint 12" lp with the famous 'built not bought' slogan to whoever wins the bidding wars.
bnb_bikedecal.gif

when its all over just shoot a pm to me with the winners info so i know where its headed.

sensor said:
well...since i couldnt spare cash to ship a frame for this ill donate something thats cheap to ship!
1 hand paint 12" lp with the famous 'built not bought' slogan to whoever wins the bidding wars.

when its all over just shoot a pm to me with the winners info so i know where its headed.
Well we have a package of built not bought and rust rocket deluxe pins patches and stickers to go to the winner. By the way, this stuff is coming straight from the designer not us or Steve. So if you want to send it to use sensor we will send it along with the bike. Also sorry again for the lack of amazing pics tonight. We just didn't repair enough for the photo shoot well get back at it next week and see what we can come up with. :D

TheFlyingDingo said:
Wow!

Thats great...

And I am no longer worried about my sprocket :roll:
Well 1 out of the 2 we used but if you don't want it I will put it in the pay it forward section and give it away. I'm not going to keep it because I don't want any of these donated parts to go to me or DR.T

Latest posts

Back