dr evil

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
hello to everyone
my name is dr evil ima 39 year old custom bicycle builder
i have a love for the rat look and have about 4 projects underway
i have recieved permission to form a chapter of the chppercabres custom bicycle club and am working on building that.
i have been building and taking apart (as well as breaking and destroying lol ) bicycles for over 20 years
i run a small bike shop/bicycle salvage shop where i get most of my projects as well as my income to support the habit
me and my wife are Prez/viceprez of the Nebraska choppercabres chapter and look forward to meeting other chapters eventually and attending events as well as creating our own
we are from a small town of 1200 people in Nebraska called friend, and our shops name is burrkraye bicycle salvage
my wife is new to the bicycling world but she has a sweet ride i build for her and eventually she will be as much an enthusiast as i am
so with that being said id like to extend a friendly hawdy to everyone and hope to see some of you're creations as well as perhaps see you at some of our events we are planning
ride on and be safe.
sean dr evil

Back