DROPPING OUT - (MBBO Class 1) Afterburner X53/254

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phew! page 5,now I'm up to date...Glad to see your mind is still working.Love the frame and forks...:D

Here is the under tank mock up from last week. Not so sure that I am feeling the tank anymore.

WP_20141010_20_48_06_Pro.jpg
WP_20141010_20_48_36_Pro.jpg
WP_20141010_20_48_47_Pro.jpg
WP_20141010_20_49_27_Pro.jpg
WP_20141010_20_49_33_Pro.jpg
WP_20141010_20_49_43_Pro.jpg

Well guys and gals, unfortunately I am dropping out of MBBO 2104. Upcoming business and vacation travel was going to push my deadline up to Thanksgiving and there is just no way for me to build this by then. I don't want to get halfway or a quarter of the way into it. So, I am going to shelf this mock up exercise until next year. Who knows, it might even be my RRBBO10 build.

Well guys and gals, unfortunately I am dropping out of MBBO 2104. Upcoming business and vacation travel was going to push my deadline up to Thanksgiving and there is just no way for me to build this by then. I don't want to get halfway or a quarter of the way into it. So, I am going to shelf this mock up exercise until next year. Who knows, it might even be my RRBBO10 build.
that sucks!! I do understand the conflict of scheduling though!! you could move it to the builds section and tinker with it as time allows! if ya do send me the link.

Troy

too badd i wanted to see it built , i was looking awsome , sometimes live puts a hold on thing , hop you use next year !

that sucks!! I do understand the conflict of scheduling though!! you could move it to the builds section and tinker with it as time allows! if ya do send me the link.

Troy

I don't want to start on this until I have time to complete it.

too badd i wanted to see it built , i was looking awsome , sometimes live puts a hold on thing , hop you use next year !

Afterburner X53/254 WILL get built. I really like the completed bike that is in my head around this frame.

Bummer news,but if you can't give it your all it's better to wait . No fun in rushing through it. I will look for it in the future.

That's the way it goes sometimes. I had to back out of this year's annual build off, but that same bike has reappeared in this build off.

Awww man, was looking forward to this one. Anyway, there's still next year's build off :)

Yeah, I was looking forward to stealing some build ideas too. The reason so many members hate to see this build postponed is because we were looking forward to another great kingfish bike!

Bummer news,but if you can't give it your all it's better to wait . No fun in rushing through it. I will look for it in the future.

Your shifter will be part of it too.

WBO starts Jan 1, I think....
With even less rules!

Carl.

Forgot about the WBO, we'll see how work is after the holidays

Awww man, was looking forward to this one. Anyway, there's still next year's build off :)

Thanks man. I am looking forward to this one too. In the meantime, I'll enjoy starsNbars.

That's the way it goes sometimes. I had to back out of this year's annual build off, but that same bike has reappeared in this build off.

I knew it would be tight when I first jumped into the MBBO, but after getting that nanner and coming up with the floating seat and sissy, I had to mock it up.

shame to loss you for the build off but now you can do it without pressure of a deadline,lookin forward to seeing it in builds :113:

I know I don't need a build off to work on this, but I actually enjoy the deadlines and the team spirit during build offs more than singular builds.

Yeah, I was looking forward to stealing some build ideas too. The reason so many members hate to see this build postponed is because we were looking forward to another great kingfish bike!

Thanks brother!

Back