EL- TORREON VINTAGE BICYCLE SWAP MEET KCMO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunday July 25th At the fabulous EL-TORREON BALLROOM, smack in the center of Kansas City MO 31st & Gilliam is the location. This meet consistently has 35 to 40 quality vendors and much foot traffic with people from 6 or more states attending. Now in or 10th year it is a one day only hard core meet, starting at daylight! Don"t miss this one, Much thanks for stopping in

I just talked to two people that is ready to go, and I need to make another dozen calls. I need to start loading tomorrow night so I don't forget anything.
Buddy save me some space under the tree if you get there first, or I'll save a little space if I'm first.
Tours of Cowtown Ballroom are set, the band is going to play a few sets and (Calvert says) T-shirts are in the works. See you early Sunday morning.

65 rat,
The address is 3101 Gillham Road Kansas City Mo 64109
Glad to hear that you are coming up, are there anyone else coming?
We're going to have a great turn out, so I hope you are planning to get here early. I plan on being there about 5:30am and we have T-shirts this year $10 ea. while they last.

http://kansascity.citysearch.com/profil ... lroom.html

Mesome,
As you know at swaps most of the good stuff is sold early and some of the best deals are made when people are packing up, not always the best stuff, but good deals.

We spent Saturday night in KC and had a 15 minute drive to the swap. 65rat drove 3 hours and still beat us there.
Was a very nice swap and great time. Good to see several Ratrodbikes buddies and even a few who have been mia from here.
I came home with a Schwinn straight bar frame and fork and a few other things.

Below are just a few of the photos I took. All my photos here.
Video here will give you an idea of how big the swap was.

Me and my purchase.
IMG_2925.JPG

Jon
IMG_2923.JPG

Bicyclerick
IMG_2924.JPG

IMG_2863.JPG

IMG_2887.JPG

Strangeframe's bike
IMG_2876.JPG

Latest posts

Back