Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ED-PV said:
Just picked up this RS on Craigslist for less than the price of the two whitewalls! :)

e44d70bb.jpg

78ebab3c.jpg

34dbea07.jpg

b7100891.jpg

005a254e.jpg

8671f26d.jpg

c8a169cb.jpg

77f02918.jpg

191a3bbd.jpg

Sweet RS! anyone know why they quit selling it?

Here is my new Ghostrider its all stock for now but I have some new parts on order and will post a new a improved pic after the install.
db7c56d513fa077cbd90129e7d206158_zps8b680691.jpg

That's a sweet Ghostrider. The seat you have is the Brooks 190 I believe that seems to be the seat I see the most on bikes here. I have been considering the same seat but they sure are pricy are they really comfortable seats, the stock one on mine has to go but I want to get the best seat I can that looks good but is very comfortable on longer rides.

Wolfman said:
That's a sweet Ghostrider. The seat you have is the Brooks 190 I believe that seems to be the seat I see the most on bikes here. I have been considering the same seat but they sure are pricy are they really comfortable seats, the stock one on mine has to go but I want to get the best seat I can that looks good but is very comfortable on longer rides.

It is indeed a Brooks B190 & it is very comfy. I chose it because it is heavily sprung, which is perfect for riders over 200 lbs. The Brooks B33 is also heavily sprung & unlike the B190, it comes in brown as well as black.

In my opinion Brooks saddles are the best. That being said they are not for everyone, so do your research before dropping coinage on one.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Here is a pic of my Ghostrider after UPS dropped off a few new goodies for me. A new Brooks B190 some Electra TT bars a skull bell and valve caps and some new ergo grips. I have some new platform pedals coming and a leather saddle bag. The UPS guy knows me by name now.
86ecb98aa70a5cbe5850cd27a53a28ab_zps37071c55.jpg

BillyZ said:
Looks good Wolfman!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks BillyZ, its partly your fault I had to go out and spend a bunch more money after I saw how sweet your Ghostrider looked I just had to upgrade mine. Did your brooks seat squeak at all. Mine made some noise till I put a little WD-40 on the springs and connections and now its quite as can be. I have only ridden it around my Parking lot so far but it seems much better but I will see tomorrow once the streets dry up.
Did the kick stand you have come on your bike it looks a lot better than what mine came with, I took mine off I was afraid the bike was going to fall over it leaned way to much I felt. If that is a different kick stand where did you get it.

Very cool upgrades!!!!
Diggin the bars!

kingfish254 said:
Very cool upgrades!!!!
Diggin the bars!
Thanks I had to sell my knife collection to pay for all the goodies but it was worth it I will get more use from the bike than I would sitting there looking at the knife collection. This might have been a bad idea every time I see something on some one else's bike I want it for mine.

Picked up my wife an Electra Black Betty. The wife needed a bike and it was too good of a deal to pass up. She loves it.

It's had some extra stuff done to it...
Black Ape Hangers
Black Springer
Odyssey Lincoln Stem
HD 1 Piece Crank
Black Ops Chain Ring
KMC Zinc Coated Rustbuster Chain
Black Fender Set
Black Faux Leather Saddle and Grips
Black 50psi Cruiser Tires

IMG_1939_zps0944e752.jpg

Here is mine altered/bobber style :shock:
ABOBBER1_zps74a1f43c.jpg

ABOBBER2_zps4df46fde.jpg

ABOBBER3_zps6d636893.jpg

RB2027_zpsf69011e8.jpg

My Rockabilly Boogy with max lowered frontfork.

RB2028powdercoatfork01_zps092144ca.jpg

Powdercoated the fork legs again, because bare metal doesn't work in The Netherlands.

RB2029powdercoatfork02v_zps8d39e11d.jpg

The fork is lowered 45 mm and the v-brake mounts are grinded of.

FL004.jpg

The cutted fork leg.

S8064RawampRB01_zpse2b8ed17.jpg
Swapped the brown saddle with the black one which was on the Ratty 8.

My lil mini fink.
3 speed hub
Larger crankset/block pedals
Layback seat post
Mini flame front tire
Wald high rise bar

4158728895a3bdde7897e9815c81cb27.jpg

Back