>>> Elgin Burrito Concept<<<

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold Street Customs said:
but the thing I hated about Boyd is he just bought the finest in everything just to cut it up
Ol Boyd would have told you he didnt like changing old rusty cars,and if you couldnt afford the car he was going to start with(something nice) then take your business somewhere else.
Just an observation....but in the couple years I have been here ,I havent seen much cutting and fabbing coming from Joe's shop....I think the Elgin is pretty safe. :roll: :roll:

karfer67 said:
makes me wish i could TIG i doooo have that 36 aluminum hawthorn hanging in the garage. :D
guess i shouldnt tell you that i have a welder that can deal with aluminum now huh(got the plasma cutter as well)?

ill donate some cut off wheels

Just an observation....but in the couple years I have been here ,I havent seen much cutting and fabbing coming from Joe's shop....I think the Elgin is pretty safe. :roll: :roll:[/quote]
I don't know Joe, That kind of sounds like a challenge to me

Just because I don't don't personally own the tools, doesn't mean i don't know "Two Good ol' Boys" ahh make that three (insert Dukes of Hazzard music here) from the great white north who have offered there expert burrito building skills in exchange for late night fermented yeast and other wheat family products :D :D :D in order to meet this build challenge.

We might have to make this a weekend NERRB get together that offers homage to the almighty ELGIN motorbike in the sky err... should I say road. Give it some thought gentlemen! I am only a phone call away. Hey Cooter! I mean KOTA! Where's Daisy? I mean the Misses? LOL The Genral Lee ummm I mean the General Elgin needs some fixin'!!! 8) :shock: :lol: :)

joe

Half a dozen New England builders, beer, in the same place at once. Sounds like a "SLAMMED" Elgin to me..........Even if we ruin it, still be fun!

:idea: Let's TIE BankerRat up and make him watch! :idea:

yeshoney said:
Just because I don't don't personally own the tools, doesn't mean i don't know "Two Good ol' Boys" ahh make that three (insert Dukes of Hazzard music here) from the great white north who have offered there expert burrito building skills in exchange for late night fermented yeast and other wheat family products :D :D :D in order to meet this build challenge.

We might have to make this a weekend NERRB get together that offers homage to the almighty ELGIN motorbike in the sky err... should I say road. Give it some thought gentlemen! I am only a phone call away. Hey Cooter! I mean KOTA! Where's Daisy? I mean the Misses? LOL The Genral Lee ummm I mean the General Elgin needs some fixin'!!! 8) :shock: :lol: :)

joe

I wanna help ...... drink the fermented yeast and barley product

KOTA said:
Half a dozen New England builders, beer, in the same place at once. Sounds like a "SLAMMED" Elgin to me..........Even if we ruin it, still be fun!

:idea: Let's TIE BankerRat up and make him watch! :idea:

I have duct tape and bungee cords.

Oh I am SOOOOOOOOOO in on this! We got plenty of metal fab equiptment here in N.E.

Brian has an ARC welder. Who has a MIG? And when are we doing it? :D

killit001.jpg

just make sure when you cut this thing up you leave the original(repaint) thats on it now otherwise im sure people will say you didnt cut it up you just made something that looks similar(or used a junk frame not that one) :wink:
killit003.jpg

ran out of batteries but i can post a plasma cutter and chop saw too
DO IT!!!!
just make sure it turns out good and good luck!

Joe, You can figure the seat out........Although these proportions look like a 24 and a 20. Lots o rich guys put thier ideas on napkins and passed them around. This is the napkin.....NERRBer's.....Add to it or take away

ElginSled.jpg

Danimal said:
Hey KOTA, do you have a wire feed welder?
Ya mean wonna deese?
001-37.jpg

Guy at work had a pacemaker put in last year. Asked me if I wanted to buy it for $65, said he only used it twice.........Never tried it, works on 110 volts.

AND......I'll donate any of these to "the cause".

001-38.jpg

Frame will be here Wednesday!!!

Maybe I will bring it to Dudley?!

KOTA - Bring the MIG
Danimal - The stainless Fenders ( HA HA HA J/K!)
Rick and Glenn - Cameras and Chase lounge chairs -
Skip - Your Thirst!

Maybe I should take pics and make prints out of them and sell them in Poster size!! :idea: :idea: :shock:

Joe

Talk about a "Target Audience", LOL

Rat Rod said:
yeshoney said:
Maybe I should take pics and make prints out of them and sell them in Poster size!!

...on the C.A.B.E.....LOL! :lol:

Back