ENIGMA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to rock those pizza pie discs!!!
I like the girder look of the fork too. That makes two BONINE bikes with rear swingarms for forks.
Looking sweet!!!

So far, everything I've seen you build is amazing. This one might just be the cherry on top!!

Looks good!
I'd like to see a picture of it next to Remix, can you do that?

I have a limited space to move around for a good pic. I'm sorry but it doesn't work given the constraints, too many things going on competing for attention. When I'm done with Enigma I'll take a family portrait.

INSANE
giphy.gif

So let me figure this out. Ya got a MTB fork on the rear, and a MTB swing arm on the front!....COOL!

Your seat is going to be all messed up! It won't know which way to face!

I CAN'T STOP STARING AT IT.

So let me figure this out. Ya got a MTB fork on the rear, and a MTB swing arm on the front!....COOL!

Your seat is going to be all messed up! It won't know which way to face!

I CAN'T STOP STARING AT IT.

You could say it's an "enigma", huh? :):)

stunning is a good word for your bike!!!!yup stunning!!!!!

Wow that is a amazing looking bike :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those rear fork brackets look like some pretty swanky welding. As a fabricator that's what I like to see! :thumbsup:
Did you MIG or TIG those?

Also, as I catch up after taking some time away, I noticed the seat pan. Again, I love seeing and learning from other's fabrication skills. What method did you use to make the compound curves of the seat?

That's my buddy "Jesse" he's the best at aluminum welding...he used a mig. The seat blank is for a bobber bike, the nose was hammered over a large anvil to shape it to the top tube.

Last edited:
very cool!
stunning is a good word for your bike!!!!yup stunning!!!!!
Wow that is a amazing looking bike :)

This is so cool!
Whoa!!

Unbelievable !!! :43: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the thumbs up. I really appreciate your encouragement and support

Back