FACEBOOK WOW - 137K!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FACEBOOK WOW

Actually, it's the doofus that says..."That's not a rat rod bike" on every post that isn't a photo of a rusty bike. :lol:

You should just choose 1 week to post nothing but brand new Walmart mountain bikes just for fun.

Yeah...two different animals really.

I'm viewing FB as a means of driving traffic to the forum now. When I see some of the comments that people make, it's clear that many of them have never even been to the site before.

i was so stoked to see my CWC bike made RRB of the day lol and it wasnt even done!!!

just wanted to say thanks again for that BTW

I'm just going to post one of my own bikes up there and caption it "Bike of the Day", I'm a time zone ahead of Steve, so I can beat him to the punch.

CRASH said:
I think a cool way to drive people to the forums is to link it. Like for your RRB Bike of the Day, show a picture of the bike, and a link to the build. A little more work, but...

This, many times it's a build i have never seen and would love to see the page on RRB.

The one thing that I am absolutely sick of is people telling me that certain bikes are not "Rat Rods." :roll: :roll: :roll:

Some of these folks on the FB page responding to the bike of the day need to lighten up a bit. :lol:

I swear that I'm about one step away from going through with this....

bikerodder_logo_zps73783680.gif

Yeah...I'll just let the folks that "get it" on FB attack the literal folks....ha ha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is my first post here, FB is how I became aware of this wonderful site, been lurking for 6 months or so now. I do enjoy looking thru the bike builds from the FB thread, thanks for that :) Lots of great inspiration and ideas.

Rich

Hehehe, this conversation is funny, cause I'm so sick of FB. I go on here and there and enjoy the rrb bike posts, but the seriousness, drama, complaining, and politics make me wanna puke.

Rat Rod said:
We just crossed the 4000 "Likes" mark on the RRB Facebook page. :shock:

https://www.facebook.com/ratrodbikescom

Rat Rod said:
I'm kind of banking on the multiplication factor with this ad.

FB is awesome for the snowball effect.

Now we are at 12,537 and counting...You're multiplication factor and snowball effect.....is in full effect :shock:

Questioning the name thing really irks me. To me Ratrodbikes.com has really become it's own brand name. Whether it fits or not who cares!
Did the Rolling Stones get criticized because they weren't really stones? I don't know why that is the analogy that popped in to my head :roll: .

Even BikeRodder would alienate certain bikes and builders on this site. That is if you care about what's in a name.

Send some of the haters my way http://www.facebook.com/BicycleScrapbook but please Like us first before you hate on us :D

Back