Fairlady

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOUND OBJECTS: I'll make this one last photo update before I go to Gothenburg to assemble and deliver the bike... :wink:

g-ratter: No problem! Good to know who to ask when help is needed. 8)

All parts are finished and painted! Phew!! :D
Here are the striped parts:
Mlat10.jpg

Mlat12.jpg

Mlat11.jpg

Mlat9.jpg

Not the best detail shots, but I hope to take better photos on sunday when the bike is done. Stay tuned! :)

Thanks guys!
Sometimes Lady Luck smiles right in your face! I've been wanting to go see an exhibition about renaissance art in Gothenburg this summer, but not had any opportunity to go there. So I thought now would be perfect timing to go see it at the same time I deliver the bike. Today I looked up what date is the last to go see it, and sunday august 15:th is the final day of that exhibition. Things fall into place. :D

Galtbacken!! My friend that is looking amazing! :shock: I love the way the chain guard turned out and man that striping came out great! Can’t wait to see it all together! Yet another Great Job from the great one! :D :D

Side note: If you don’t post any pictures of the Renaissance Art in Gothenburg shoot me a pm with some pictures. Sounds like that would be really cool to see!

Later, HL

FOUND OBJECTS: The lady who asked me to build her this bike (she didn't actually say "build me a bike inspired by a -57 Fairlane" she said "I want to have the coolest bike in Gothenburg" and I've tried my best :lol: ) lives in Gothenburg, so that's where I'm heading tomorrow.

HotRodJen: Thank you so much, glad to hear it!!

Half Link: Thanks buddy! :D I'll make sure to take some photos for you at the exhibition if I'm allowed to bring the camera into the museum. :)

Thanks guys, and your very welcome mesome! :)

Here's the finished bike:

:D

Frdig1.jpg

Frdig2.jpg

Frdig3.jpg

Frdig4.jpg

Frdig5.jpg

Frdig6.jpg

Frdig7.jpg

Frdig8.jpg

Frdig9.jpg

Frdig10.jpg

Frdig14.jpg

Frdig11.jpg

Frdig13.jpg

Frdig12.jpg

Thanks everybody for taking the time to watch what I've been up to, and for all your kind words and comments!! :D

WOW! That's a beautiful bike. It looks like a 'factory' produced unit, vs. a hand-built couture bike. Your workmanship, the quality of product and attention to detail on all of your work is amazing.

You inspire many,
Dr. T

I agree with Skipton ......WoW! Every thing just flows from one thing to another sooo smoothly.

Love the silver/white/red paint scheme. A buddy of mine used it years ago for an airplane and I always thought it was classy looking.
The question now is "Can you top it?"

Back