"Fix This" - FINALLY FINISHED 9/8 - New Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow that thing looks positively bad! :D I'd like to see a riding video... I'd like to build one myself, I'm definitely going to grab the next exercise sprocket to head my way... Awesome work!

Re: Remember my "Fix This" Bike?? Check this out

ratina said:
I finally finished this bike, seems like its been forever.

UHHH, it has! :lol:

I would LOVE to try that thing. Baddest looking bike here! It's got the stuff to back it up.

Unchained said:
Holy cow that thing looks positively bad! :D I'd like to see a riding video... I'd like to build one myself, I'm definitely going to grab the next exercise sprocket to head my way... Awesome work!

Thanks! Its actually too fast to catch on a normal camera 8) Ha I'll see if I can get a video of me riding it.

Re: Remember my "Fix This" Bike?? Check this out

KOTA said:
ratina said:
I finally finished this bike, seems like its been forever.

UHHH, it has! :lol:

I would LOVE to try that thing. Baddest looking bike here! It's got the stuff to back it up.

Thanks man! If your ever in the Chicago area come on by 8)

bikebuilder said:
I had lost track of your build, but now that you finished I wanted to give you credit for making me want to build this. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14695&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30#p159485

This thing is pretty fast, I can only imagine what yours is like with a "normal" seating position and skinny tires. It looks fun. :D

I really appreciate that man! Thats what this site is all about. I love your bike, the lines are perfect.

Im moving pretty quick with very little pedaling on mine. If the weather is nice I'm riding it to work tomorrow, 7 miles each way, we'll see how it does.

bike looks SUPER FAST!!!! at first i thought, "he should put a speedometer on it, to see how fast you can get it"
now i'm thinkin', no on the speed-o...... just take it on the freeway, and ask the cars you're passing 8)

Back