FOUNTAIN and WATER PICS - Let's see your bikes in front of fountains, water features, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26FEB2A9-616B-4706-A348-3D2C1C547C9D.jpeg

1951 Shelby Flyer that I scored (then sold) back in 2015

1666284088417.png

Last edited:
Here is one from from 5 years ago after I created my Flying Eyeball mask for the old Midnight Garden Ride here in Savannah.

1666361906975.png

Are they bringing that ride back or not?

I had heard from one of the local bike shops that the Midnight Garden Ride was going to return this year. But I don't believe it will yet. The BikeWalkSavannah group would have already announced it by now.

That's a great movie.

If that's a ride in the Spring, I may have to adjust a trip itinerary to be present for it.

It's always been in October in the past. It used to be about 500 bikes in an almost critical mass with intersections blocked for us by police.

Flexy (Flex-Liner 7) from BO7 back in 2012

1666411146748.png

Gary Fisher Montare at the Buckingham Fountain Chicago Illinois

Three Rivers: Monongahela & Allegheny & Ohio (Pittsburg, Ohio)

Cumberland Maryland

This one hits many themes. River, fountain, Bridge, bike.
Jack Taylor Tandem on the Lake Pepin 3 Speed Tour in Wabasha Minnesota next to the Mississippi River at the Eagle Center fountain.

Trek Earl single speed over the Iowa River in Iowa City during bridge construction season.

Schwinn World Tourist Mississippi River Davenport Iowa

Litespeed Ultimate Wapsipinicon River Waubeek Iowa

Ragbrai over the Des Moines River

New I74 bridge over the Mississippi River under construction in Bettendorf Iowa. My Mama's Raleigh & Trek 730.

Schwinn Prelude Port Byron Illinois "Will B Rollin" statue, sister of "Ben Bikin" in Sparta Wisconsin.

Specialized Rockhopper FS - Mississippi River

Specialized Rockhopper FS Potomac River Maryland

Specialized Rockhopper FS Florida Everglades

Trek 750 Astoria Oregon Columbia River

two Schwinns. Cedar River. July 4.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back