Galt town hooligan part two

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
age2yra3.jpg
ve3eraru.jpg
mo forking action! Pre war rollfast with 98 schwinn back half

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

jyrateda.jpg
so here we are so far. I like it a lot, the wheels and tires are different I know but for sake of time they roll so boom.

The bars I mean. Long story why she lost the bars the first time

No they are vw carbs, I been looking for a roatched set for a year. Can't find any for under 100 so deal with what I got make her work. Far as danger pffft not at all, although two folks whacked their knee on the corner of the manifold. And hey it I get a stack through my chest get er done

Those are some wild rockers. The outward thrust of them play off of the bars great.

Shiny side up and cyclefest two separate shows sorry

Awww come on deven, me? Actually think out stuff? I was shocked I found a kickstand laying around and it worked without needing cutting.

9a4abahy.jpg
so I really didn't like this first time around it wasn't clean. So off it goes
a8ana8ag.jpg
I wasn't going to reuse the saw blade but when I told some I wasn't going to, they said I had to. So yea it will be back just cleaner

ba4e4ava.jpg
rahygy6y.jpg
this is late night so pardon the crummy pictures. Once I grind my booger weld down it will flow nice into the frame.....least thats the plan.

Latest posts

Back