Galt town hooligan part two

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hygeqy2a.jpg
after paint toss back together

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

5agube5a.jpg
u3u4apuv.jpg
ype3ure8.jpg
took some pics as she sits this morning after getting it back together. Now its cleaning the carbs

I love the drill bit connector rod.

I couldn't figure out how to post a video using tap talk but I was able to on my Facebook page. Look up Adam hooligan Copeland

de2aqu6a.jpg
made new return springs as the old ones were rusty and weak.

BOO YAH!

And if your wondering why they don't match the rear carb was off a 65 front off a 67

I watched the bell ringing video and although the bells are good, I felt like this bike deserves something with a bit more oomph. Perhaps it sounds better in person, but have you thought about trying to make it louder? Here is a tutorial I found online…

http://majsterkowo.pl/how-to-make-a-bicycle-bell-louder/

Also, nice work using a small doodad (the old drill bit) as part of a larger doodad (the carbs) giving you double doodaddery.

Glen.

Actually glen ironically I choose those bells for quite the opposite. I thought it would be hilarious to have that huge contraption then bing bing. It's part of the gag.

You should rename this build
Galt Town Twoligan

Yes! As for name well I live in south sac so some already nicknamed it the south sac hooligan

Latest posts

Back