Gaskill's Hop Shop presents: Little Ghost

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brazilian exercise bike, Japanese royce union, and a huffy mtn bike. Sounds like the Hop Shop!
Here's a mock up
2938d8bb.jpg

I can't wait to see this finished.

aka_locojoe said:
I got excited as soon as I seen "Gaskill's Hop Shop" in the title.
yeah me too. :lol: cant wait to see whats going on with that shockmaster fork crossed with a monark fork, and also to see what the frame idea is.

I don't know about the rest of ya, but Gaskill.......you build some of thee sickest bikes I've ever seen!!! I still think the "get lucky" is my fav........but just about everyone you build is like an Alice in Wonderland trip into bike building if you know what I mean. :shock: :shock: :shock:

deorman said:
Unusually conventional layout for a Hop Shop bike, so far. :| This is looking very street. 8)
So this comment really struck a nerve. I couldn't agree more actually. Something about that rear end was really crossing me in a bad spot. So I pulled a late night in the shop and retooled the new machine. I'll be sure to put up a new picture here in another day or so.

i was thinking to myself, how the heck is this pile of parts gonna stand up to his usual standard of excellence? decide to hold my tongue till the build was complete, cause ya always surprize us.

kinda glad ya decided to rework approach. :)

Not a knock, just an observation on my part. :| As someone who's bikes tend to be conventional almost to a fault, I nonetheless find your stuff to be quite interesting. Evocative is the word that comes to mind. :)

gaskill sometimes you can shock people by pulling a 180 and doing something that they don't expect of you. you are known for doing bikes that are different and once you do a few that way others come to expect that. i dig where you were going with it we will see what ya bring now. and agreed that is one bad ... exercise bike :lol:

Oh yes. Another Gaskill build. Sweet. :mrgreen:

Did you ever finish the Stardust?

Back