Gaskill's Hop Shop presents: Little Ghost

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
littleghost.jpg

Holly Cr@#!!!!
I would sell all my worldly possessions to have this bike!
It is, without any doubt, the greatest piece of art I´ve seen lately.
That pic actually made me feel things... I would like to comment on her,
but I´m overwhelmed... maybe later...

gaskill said:

I never read the book: "Winning Friends and Influencing People", but you were done here. ^

Anything beyond this point is just screwing up perfection. Vacuum cleaner parts included in that statement.

Hey, it's your bike.

I´ve been thinking about this bike, set the pic as my desktop and stare at it for a while.
If this isn't rat bike perfection, I´ll give up bikes, and start collecting beer cans.
I really have to thank you Gaskill, you've open my eyes and truly inspired me to try my best pushing the limit.

I would LOVE to see more...

Another thing, there is such a thing as the point of diminishing returns. Just because you can figure out a way to put yet another bicycle fork on it, doesn't mean you should. It shouldn't be look how many bicycle forks I can use on a bike, It should be first -a bike and then: "oh yeah, look, he used a bicycle fork there!"

This sounds silly, but I loved the bike so much, it held such a place in my heart, that I feel I have a place to comment.

If you disagree or feel I should keep my mouth shut, flame away.

Gaskill, you are one of the most talented builders on this whole site. I think that's established. You just need a check valve that tells you when to move to another bike.

I think you should play a part in the next auction bike build.

Lonewolf, I respectfully disagree with you in the part of what you think of the current look of the bike, and agree a 100% on Gaskill being one of the most talented builders on this whole site.

Choosing and determining which version of the bike is best, in my case, is like choosing which one of your sons you love the most. I like the way it has evolved, and love the new features. Vacuum cleaner parts included in that statement. :wink:

Back