gender reassignment BACK FROM THE DEAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an old girl's lightning flyer frame laying around, so I decided to do some surgery. I cut out all the girl parts and welded in the boy parts. I guess that's the easiest way to put it. I don't know what direction this build will go, but I want something very unique and different.
Before

bike002.jpg

After

bike001.jpg

Re: gender reassignment

i see boardtracker in this w/ fat tires oh ya, nice job so far.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Looks like it came that way! Nice job!

I saw a boardtracker in it also, started making a cardboard templet for an Elgin type hanging tank. I'm trying to track down some creme felt tires and possibly a single spring monark springer. I hope to have it done for the spring rat ride.
PICT3844.jpg

I finally figured out colors for the bike (don't laugh at my illustration!) Just orded some monark springers, creme felt tires, and new bars (a million thanks to Curtis at Chain Gang Lowrider) Whenever I get a good couple of days I hope to get everything mocked up and start painting.

colors_for_bike-1.jpg

i am love where you are going with the bike i like how everyone is taking girly bikes and making them look cooler...

here's what i am doing with mine...
100_0609.jpg

P.s. i am lovin on the abstract art....lol

necessaryevil said:
I saw a boardtracker in it also, started making a cardboard templet for an Elgin type hanging tank. I'm trying to track down some creme felt tires and possibly a single spring monark springer. I hope to have it done for the spring rat ride.
PICT3844.jpg

That thing has come a long way from here already!

2082428104_737c35edaa_o.jpg

yep, i told ya i saw a bt. oh ya, that looks real good.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Re: gender reassignment UPDATE

Finally got my parts so that I can mock everything up. I still have a lot of fabricating to do, but this is pretty much how it will look. Wheels are finished, frame and fork will be a very light bland yellow.

PICT3851.jpg

PICT3852.jpg

Back