Help find Felt/Electra 3i rims or somethin' similar...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there!
At the moment I'm going through the whole internet to find Felt/Electra 3i rims (26" and 24" ones) for my future project. I found out that they're kinda rare asf or simply aren't sold separately from a bike... Anyway I'd like to know if there're good knockoffs/copies of such wheels or even originals for a low price. Links and screenshots are appreciated👏

Apparently, on ebay a guy named "luxlowbikes" sells something like that (26 x 3 cruiser wheels for instance). Also oozee and hbbc have that kind of wheels. What do you think of such offers?

P.S. I'm Russian so I can't order Electra rims using official website.

Also P.S. I plan using 26x2.125 tire on front and 24x3 on rear wheel.

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

This type of rim?
1720999639892.png

Lil UPDATE:
I found out a guy's is selling PowerRim wheels here in Russia, the notable ones are p32d and p39d. What do you think of them? How good are they as Felt rim replacement?
1000048632.jpg1000048634.jpg

Lil UPDATE:
I found out a guy's is selling PowerRim wheels here in Russia, the notable ones are p32d and p39d. What do you think of them? How good are they as Felt rim replacement?
View attachment 273349View attachment 273350
Well most US Felt hoops are 50mm. So your tires on these p39d’s are going to fit narrower and taller than on a Felt hoop. Personally, I don’t care for the narrower look as those width hoops come on some of the lower level felt cruisers and many (most?) euro model Felt cruisers. They just don’t look as plump.

Back