How did you come up with your AVATAR ? And Screen Name ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is an old model I built years ago...
100_0572-1.jpg

mine is simple it is the back of my pedal grinders jacket :D not much to say there

Mine is just a pic of one of the bikes I put together and enjoy riding with my kids whenever we get a chance. I usually tend to change it around every once in a while though, but I am still the same person.

My name is actually an insult from the father in law when my son was learning to speak that backfired, so instead of getting mad, I kept the name and it got him so mad that he stopped insulting me.

Good creative stuff goin hear purdy interesting how the mind works and how it dose'nt :? :lol:

The current one was a sticker my grandson gave me. He said: Pepe', LOOKS like you! I stuck it on the front panel pf my pick up truck, then just took a pic........My other one, the shark, my son and I have done a lot of shark fishing, off the New England coast.

Beau said:
Cool bug.

But the front end doesn't have camber like that... :lol:

I know, I've owned a few bugs myself. it's just how I found that pic.

Markm said:
mine is an old model I built years ago...
100_0572-1.jpg
I always thought it was some kind of wizard. Which is kinda fitting. I know my I'm about blind.....lol

Nice bug, but something dont look right with the roof line ??? Rear side window and B pillar looks sucked in for some reason.

<----- my avatar is just a tiny headed guy found on Google earth.

Im due for a new one.

Now that you mention it something does look off there, maybe that's the way the picker crane picked it up at the junkyard and a reflection on Weld custom's work..... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Also I can't remember ever seeing a bug with right hand drive. I think it's a photoshop. I found it on yahoo images.

you guys got close yeah, its a 1970 plymouth fury. 8)

outskirtscustoms said:
Also I can't remember ever seeing a bug with right hand drive. I think it's a photoshop. I found it on yahoo images.

Ive seen one before, a local scrapyard had a 54 RHD that was mostly complete, I think at the time (1985?) he wanted $2k for it which I thought was way too much so I let it go. it sat there for a couple of years before he finally sold it. Apparently it was an european version complete with semaphores.

It's the chainwheel on my 60's 10 speed. Original except for seat and upright handlebars, all steel, and still rides like new. Hercules.

ok3uw.jpg

Latest posts

Back