I shall call him wilfrid the klunker(action video)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I shall call him wilfrid the klunker ( new progress)

LukeTheJoker said:
:lol: :wink:

Luke.

you Funny! ty for reminding me what word I, uuuhm what was I going to , oh yeah, needed :lol: :lol: am turning 48 Sunday? or is it Monday? oh well i'm sure the wife will remind me :D

Peace
Troy

OK, I'll bite... what's with the silver baby bathtub?

IMG_0392_zpsf3e3da2d.jpg

yoothgeye said:
OK, I'll bite... what's with the silver baby bathtub?

IMG_0392_zpsf3e3da2d.jpg
protection :D (stole it from my wifes build pile, what she has in mind for it she will not say)

Troy

Re: I shall call him wilfrid the klunker ( tank board)

finished shaping the tank board today and will mount it and get the lights built tomorrow I hope!

wet them down so you could get an idea of what they will look like, need to finish sanding them and applying a finish.

got a call that some one wanted to give me some bikes, I told them i would tune -up there bikes for them and this is what I got the Gitane and Varsity are the best the rest are Murray and Huffies but all were kept in doors and not even a a cable is frozen :D A total of 6 bikes and the tires are good to boot :D :D :lol: oh the 2 tuune up bikes do not even have flats :wink:

Momma jats looked at them and said " are those 24inch tires? can I have them?" she may have truly cought the bug :lol: :lol:

thanks, after i finish it today ill finalize the colors for paint. thinking of grey/light grey. the lights are next and if time allows will address The BB and derailers.

:D Troy

Say high to your Lady from L and me

wife's hooked, she just started next years parts pile, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dracothered said:
jats said:
wife's hooked, she just started next years parts pile, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch out she will become better than you and no one will want to see your builds.... :mrgreen:
bin thinking that to! her build already rocks and she is getting good with the tools quick :shock:

Re: I shall call him wilfrid the klunker ( more progress and mo)

post number ! Momma jats ( SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME)

A surprised Momma Jats

Rim cleaning Momma Jats

Mamma Jats on the dremel rim detail

Troy

P.S. and yes I made her were my apron, gloves, and the redneck respiratory to keep the rust dust out

todays progress

mounted the tank board after fabricating the brackets from a metal Ford fuel line (hope that it dose not effect performance) sorry the shot is blurry

pulled the board and ran some Watco Danish oil on it ( 2 coats) and will apply the Helmsman Marine varnish finish coats over the next 2 days

started on the light stuff today wrapped 2 wires in jute cord then Marine varnished it. Did a 5 foot piece to go from the tail light to the headlight battery can. this took around 3 hrs and I need to do another piece still will post pics on how to tomorrow

so thats about it for today have a small shop so took turns with Momma Jats her bike is looking cool!!!

Troy

she ssays I could move to the barn :wink: and thank for the compliments! love the varsity to and its in great shape for its age clean it up and see if I can find roo min the barn with my other Schwinn's maybe get my Daughter to ride it :lol: Momma Jats is eying the the blue Diamond back and wants to clean it up post build off ( I hope!) She may have caught the bike bug :lol:

Troy

Drum brakes cool.

thanks!

Troy

Sweet tank and I really like the jute wire cover.

Hmmmmm....tell ya what. This is mine! And :wink: , if ya feel the need to post anymore pictures of me looking my best :roll:, I think I may have to lay claim to another little beastie in the pile...that '48 Hawthorne is looking pretty good. And that Schwinn Varsity is an awful pretty... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muahahahahahahaha!

Love ya

Momma JATS

kingfish254 said:
Sweet tank and I really like the jute wire cover.
thank you King Fish!

Laurie Thom said:
Hmmmmm....tell ya what. This is mine! And :wink: , if ya feel the need to post anymore pictures of me looking my best :roll:, I think I may have to lay claim to another little beastie in the pile...that '48 Hawthorne is looking pretty good. And that Schwinn Varsity is an awful pretty... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muahahahahahahaha!

Love ya

Momma JATS
Uhm, ok, uhm, sure. sooo since you have almost as many bikes as I do does that mean that I can keep more then 20 bikes in the house at a time? or do we say each get 15? And what are you talking about I thought I did a splendid job off showing off your eyes. :D :wink: :wink:

Latest posts

Back