If you had $100,000 what would you drive?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Floyd said:
Only one answer for me..... Yep...... I wanna pull up to an import racer and tell em their little wing sucks!!!!

Superbird.jpg

:shock: DROOL :shock: Especially if it had a HEMI.

If I had 100k to spend on a ride, it wouldn’t be wasted on riding in a cage.

Redneck Engineering’s Vincent Chopper
M060811-Redneck-011f.jpg

M060811-Redneck-004f.jpg

Or, you can save 35k and ride the wheels off of Exile Cycles’ Trike :mrgreen:
trike2.jpg

trike3.jpg

67 malibu/chevelle
6616496141_5fac7dd7a8.jpg

has to have some specific things.....teal green interior/exterior 327/muncie 4 speed 3.08 posi rear and SS cragers

the only other car that could change my mind from the Mercedes I posted earlier would be this:

lead14-2011-cadillac-cts-v-wagon.jpg

drop top 1967 Pontiac Grand prix black leather gutts fire engine red with the stock pontaic motors spoke rims nice and loww...ummm i love that car.

Jimmy the Gent said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
Well, That too. '64 Continental is also my dream car.

I've got a list of dream cars as long as my arm; but the '64 Continental is in the top 5.

...as long as it's black.

I had a chance to buy one, but my dad wasn't as interested as I was. $3000 OBO...It was blue,with the blue interior. I would be driving that car right now. I would have loved to keep the blue interior, paint the outside flat black, and then blue wheels with wiiiide whitewalls.

TheFlyingDingo said:
Jimmy the Gent said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
Well, That too. '64 Continental is also my dream car.

I've got a list of dream cars as long as my arm; but the '64 Continental is in the top 5.

...as long as it's black.

I had a chance to buy one, but my dad wasn't as interested as I was. $3000 OBO...It was blue,with the blue interior. I would be driving that car right now. I would have loved to keep the blue interior, paint the outside flat black, and then blue wheels with wiiiide whitewalls.

I used to have a neighbor who had a business of sorts as a finder for those cars. He was into them. He told me (this was about ten years ago) that he could find me a driver hardtop for about three grand. He said that the hardtops are still out there for relatively good deals, because "everyone wants the convertibles"..

I'll have to see if I can find his card...

1942 Willys MB Slat Gril
BrianAlexander1941WillysSlatgrillMB.jpg

Daily rider (something like this)
3614932173_aa31e718ae.jpg

To ride with the family:
jeep_grand_cherokee_srt8_2012_20120123_1254418858_133346892628___484x363.jpg

Simple guy, simple needs :mrgreen: :roll: :lol:
And if there´s some money left lots and lots of gas!

I'd kinda like to make or modify a track chassis with a full roller motor and hide it under a beat-looking orange 4-door Maverick with cheap center covers and a little rust peeking through around the wheel well. :mrgreen:

Oh, and a cop-style "brush guard". :mrgreen:

Jimmy the Gent said:
I used to have a neighbor who had a business of sorts as a finder for those cars. He was into them. He told me (this was about ten years ago) that he could find me a driver hardtop for about three grand. He said that the hardtops are still out there for relatively good deals, because "everyone wants the convertibles"..

LOVE the hardtops. Convertibles are boring to me.

TheFlyingDingo said:
Jimmy the Gent said:

LOVE the hardtops. Convertibles are boring to me.

Me,too.

Well; that and I can't look at a convertible version without thinking of JFK.....

Back