TRADITIONAL In the “Nick of Time Procrastination Maggot”

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hand painted a small cycling figurine with Testors paint two days ago in my non-air-conditioned man cave/hobby area. Still waiting for it to not be tacky.

Hate to hear about your paint issues. It's strange because humidity down here in Savannah is just a constant thing you sorta get used to. It somewhat affects my paint dry times, but I've never had it take days to dry. Hope it cures for you soon.

Hate to hear about your paint issues. It's strange because humidity down here in Savannah is just a constant thing you sorta get used to. It somewhat affects my paint dry times, but I've never had it take days to dry. Hope it cures for you soon.
All the base coats were years old, partially empty cans. The last under coat was 30 year old Duplicolor. I used 4 different blue colors. The final blue is not very tacky this morning. I’ll let it sit in my truck cab one more day. It’s going to touch 80 today and in my truck it might get to 120. I’m not waiting any longer than that. It rained all night and it’s sunny so it’s humid.

Back