Indy Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Road Master said:
I attended this Show last year and this year I'm going to have a vender booth, preferably inside(rain tomorrow). I'm thinking of displaying my RRBBO5 build so RRB guys can recognize me. See you there. Robert (Road Master)
See ya there tomorrow Robert. (Mark)

The Best find at today's show...

This guys hair!

Nice guy, he said he had at least 30 Huffy Rails in his basement :shock:
4672821793_e7a8ceebf8_b.jpg

Would like to see more pics of the show and swap to see what I missed. :D

Actually the show worked out well for me. It was near where I live, I got rid of a whole lot of leftover parts bikes junk, picked up a few parts CHEAP, had a sirloin steak sandwich and still ended up going home with more money than than when I left the house. I had a good time talking to people about my fat tires and handlebars on the RRBBO5 build that I was displaying. The most entertaining moment was when the old guy set up next to me was telling three of us RRBers about these new bikes they call Rat Rods. Unfortunately it appears this was the last year for the show in Danville, IN. They're stll having the one on High School Road in Indianapolis however. All in all, I had a good time.

Road Master said:
The most entertaining moment was when the old guy set up next to me was telling three of us RRBers about these new bikes they call Rat Rods.

Ha, you heard that too!

i guess it wasn't the worst show. Glad you made some bucks. Nice to meet you

Latest posts

Back