Iverson "Agent Orange" gasser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
i've had this frame for a while and figured id do something with it. i was originally gonna make it a Kustom Dragger but i found a better bike for that. then i though i'd use it for a "Herbie" bike build but just didn't like the way it was turning out. so i went to the shed a few days ago and threw together a few parts that were laying around. he she is. . . . .its an Iverson Road Runner with some MTB bars that i shortened. the fork is off of a Sears Spaceliner. The front wheel used to be a motomag. the rear is a standard 20" with a Mattatuck brake with some used 80s bmx covers on it.

Flipped the fork. . .

i found a picture the other day of a gasser im gonna try to build this bike up as. . . .

yeah i agree with peat, thats a rad lookin muscle man :)
love the front mag 'pretty rare btw' and the wheel disc on the back..
'i consider doing a similar wheel set up like this before too'

did you bend the sissy like that?
anyway its a really cool looking bike brother :)

Very slick!!!!

Trying to match the bike to the plymouth in the pic. . . . painted the wheel with some Ultra Bright Silver.

I put an old knobby 20 x 2.125 tire on the front and a new Dura (what they claim is a)20 x 2.125 slick on the back. im gonna paint the pinstripe whitewall on it with my whitewall paint pen i got at Wally World.

:idea: You might be able to modify a fender light to look like the hood scoop popping through the hood. :idea:

distressed the gurard a little bit and cleared it.

since the guard didn't quite match the bike after i painted it, i took everything off of the frame and white primed and painted it. after the paint dries i'll fauxtina it.

frame roughed up a little. . .

Latest posts

Back