Japan!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scrumblero said:
better start takin your Iodine if you live around here.... :shock:

hope you locals already got some, theres none left in any of the stores.. no kelp tabs left either...

I think I'ma go ammo shoppin tomorrow too... :roll:

Gotta watch that stuff, don't actually take it unless your being exposed, plus one side effect is "shrinkage". Growing up in the late 50s and early 60s the US dosed itself pretty good between the megaton Pacific tests and above ground kiloton Nevada shots. From the fallout distribution maps, prevailing winds and jet stream pretty much deposited that in mid-West and upstate New York/New England respectively, unless the Santa Anas were blowing, then SoCal pretty much got it()PNW pulled in a bunch from the Pacific shots rest dumped in MW and NE). Add to that the odd shots and disasters (SL-1 in Idaho, Rocky Flats Plutonium fire) which distributed similar levels in the US we did alright. I still remember the warnings not to drink milk for a couple of weeks after particular test, yeah right like that was going to happen.

Back