Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board FireWing starts tonight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board

yoothgeye said:
Wouldn't it be fun to use my moderator powers to move this thread to the For Sale section with a title "Everything Must Go Best Offer, PM me."

I usually do pretty good at selling too, so that might fatten my wallet quite a bit. :D

kingfish254 said:
yoothgeye said:
Wouldn't it be fun to use my moderator powers to move this thread to the For Sale section with a title "Everything Must Go Best Offer, PM me."

I usually do pretty good at selling too, so that might fatten my wallet quite a bit. :D

Nevermind. :roll:

Spoil sport.

yoothgeye said:
kingfish254 said:
yoothgeye said:

Nevermind. :roll:

Spoil sport.

Then I could afford to buy even more cool junk! :p :mrgreen: 8)

yoothgeye said:

:shock:
images_zps814de1ac.jpg
:roll: :lol:

Got back from lunch and decided to see if I might be able to use my coat guards when the time comes.

WP_001034.jpg

WP_001032.jpg

Just thought of a cool way to build a fender dual headlight that mimic the swoop of the guard and tank. I bet that I forget it by the time the build off rolls around.

yoothgeye said:

What's the point in having special powers if you only use them for good? :lol: :lol: :lol:

kingfish254 said:
Just thought of a cool way to build a fender dual headlight that mimic the swoop of the guard and tank. I bet that I forget it by the time the build off rolls around.
love the concept and am sure the execution will be way sweet

T

I've got some ideas on how I might do so cool cutting on those coat guards.

You've really got some nice stuff there Kingfish.Can't wait to see what you come up with this year for the Build Off.With this much cool stuff piling up,you may need to build several bikes :wink:

Circa Cycles said:
You've really got some nice stuff there Kingfish.Can't wait to see what you come up with this year for the Build Off.With this much cool stuff piling up,you may need to build several bikes :wink:

If it's an anything goes build off, does that also mean you can build multiple bikes? The winner last year built two bikes?

I'd say that falls within the "anything goes" guide lines :lol:

Yet another springer fork choice.
WP_001089.jpg

freddyfingaz said:
sick fork!! I want one for next project. will this fork work with 3" width tire?

Probably, search around the forum, I am pretty sure there are some fatties on this fork.

dude where do you get this cool stuff! I live in the land of the wally special. long live pot metal crown nuts! not

jats said:
dude where do you get this cool stuff! I live in the land of the wally special. long live pot metal crown nuts! not

It just popped up on CL last night. I bet if I would have asked, I could have gotten it for $30 rather than their asking price of $50. Sometimes you just have to look that gift horse in the mouth and say Thank You Mr. Ed!!!
Wilbur

Man I love the Firecat idea
you need to use that for RRB8 but ditch the 26" boa and build your chopper trike you have been talking about and use 24x3 tires

WP_000979.jpg

Buy the way here is those lizard skin seats you where asking me about
if interested they are for sale "AS IS"

100_0306_zps4ec5981f.jpg

Back