>>>LACKLUSTER<<< Done.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>LACKLUSTER<<< 99% club!

Crazy man :lol: :lol: (It's okay to laugh cause its over now right?) Definitely would be a shame to rash up the pint that quickly !!! How's the tire ?

>>>LACKLUSTER<<< 99% club!

I've seen this bike in person, and it's RAD!!!

Re: >>>LACKLUSTER

Critter1 said:
All I could think about as the pavement approached was "save the paint!!!"

I am so glad you saved the paint.

And by the way, glad you survived as well. :p

Re: >>>LACKLUSTER<<< 99% club!

CCR said:
Crazy man :lol: :lol: (It's okay to laugh cause its over now right?) Definitely would be a shame to rash up the pint that quickly !!! How's the tire ?
Thanks for the compliments guys! :)

Yes, CCR its absolutely OK to laugh! I was laughing my butt off once the "mishap" was over. Luckily the ride stopped at the next nearest pub and I was able to dilute my embarrassment some.. :oops:

Re: >>>LACKLUSTER<<<

Good looking bike!!! I also like the colors.
I was trying to get one of those springers but the price went to high. I'm too old for endos anyway. Did one 10 years or so on a new mountain bike with disc brakes.

>>>LACKLUSTER

MazdaFlyer said:
Good looking bike!!! I also like the colors.
I was trying to get one of those springers but the price went to high. I'm too old for endos anyway. Did one 10 years or so on a new mountain bike with disc brakes.
Thank you sir. I'm not a fan of unwanted endos either. It was after all, a shakedown ride... I'll be solving that issue with either a smaller front tire or lengthening the axle mount location on the rockers... or both.

>>>LACKLUSTER<<<

Sorry I. Oil don't track you down last night or today, Crit. If you're local, we will have grab and adult beverage and shoot the shizzle about all things two wheeled

Glad ya didn't lose any luster!! Oh yeah,it's a good thing when they compliment like that. Peace

RonK said:
Sorry I. Oil don't track you down last night or today, Crit. If you're local, we will have grab and adult beverage and shoot the shizzle about all things two wheeled
Ron.... were you having an adult beverage when you wrote this?? :lol:

Sounds good man!! Hope you can come out to the July 2nd Sat ride as well.

>>>LACKLUSTER<<<

I'm sure you will. The wife, my friends, and I all had a blast.

Did the Suzie Burger incident look something like this? :wink:

556507_248899198548911_1368447175_n.jpg

As much as I love the fat look of the Jeralds on the front and rear.. Something has to be done about my unwanted front brake issue. I found a Schwalbe slick that I might try out. The price is decent, but it'll be a total shot in the dark. Its just the first option I've came up with as far as a smaller slick front tire goes..

Yeeeaaa... that lack of tire clearance is definitely not safe! That thought I had about avoiding all bumps.... thats impossible, :? I'm just sayin.
IMG_4411.jpg

Here it is in 26x2.0. Hard to tell exactly how much smaller it'll be. They also make a 26x1.50 which (IMO) would be too small and just not look right.
P1050800%2B.jpg

Just cover your bike (and yourself) in bubble wrap and go for it!!!! :p

Back