>>>LACKLUSTER<<< Done.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>LACKLUSTER<<<

I mounted the taillight to get a feel for it before I paint it. I bought an LED headband light but its not going to work. So I'm still in search of the right LED light to hack up..

I think I like it.... Opinions?
b45c6171.jpg

23f24cc7.jpg

95930d58.jpg

7cf16940.jpg

Re: >>>LACKLUSTER<<< Taillight head scratching.

I agree, perfect proportion and look!

if it means I get that "BIKE" reflector I LOVE IT !!! :wink: :lol:

I really liked the reflector on the bike but I would probably do the same, it is a pretty smooth light and goes well with the rest if the bike too !

If it's any help, I used a light like that on my Elgin. Mounted a mini push button switch thru the back hole and got this LED light from ACE H/W stripped it and wired in my switch basically mounted the light to the switch, tight fit. It had it's own little reflector so it worked nicely. Powered by one of those large button batteries.

IMG_1614.jpg

Here's the light
pACE3-5197532dt.jpg

>>>LACKLUSTER

I'm in for BO-8!! Ha! Just picked up this Hawthorne for $40 at a flea market in Diamond Springs. It's definitely a hot mess for sure!! Just for the frame, sprocket, Bendix hub, & sweet patina basket, I got a deal. Yeah!!

af72a90f.jpg

3f0beb75.jpg

6ec30203.jpg

bb58d1bb.jpg

Re: >>>LACKLUSTER<<< BO-8 score!

Nice score Crit! But can you keep your hands off of it unil next year????? :p

Critter1 said:
Tater said:
I just read though all eighteen pages of this awesome build. Nice work on a quality build, Critter.
Thanks for the comps Tater!! I like your user name too!

I saw a truck with a vanity plate the other day and it read "T8TER TOT"

>>>LACKLUSTER<<< BO-8 score!

kingfish254 said:
Critter1 said:
Tater said:
I just read though all eighteen pages of this awesome build. Nice work on a quality build, Critter.
Thanks for the comps Tater!! I like your user name too!

I saw a truck with a vanity plate the other day and it read "T8TER TOT"
There you go Tater... Right there is your BO-8 bike build name!

Building any version of that would be cool!!

Crit, that bike is gorgeous beyond words. You did a fantastic job! I'm inspired to try my hand next year. I already have two ideas in mind... now I just have to find time, money, bikes, and stuff. :lol:

I live down in Visalia, but was originally from Sac about 100 years ago. Maybe someday I'll be able to see Lackluster in the flesh.

>>>LACKLUSTER<<<

CRASH said:
Crit, that bike is gorgeous beyond words. You did a fantastic job! I'm inspired to try my hand next year. I already have two ideas in mind... now I just have to find time, money, bikes, and stuff. :lol:

I live down in Visalia, but was originally from Sac about 100 years ago. Maybe someday I'll be able to see Lackluster in the flesh.
Thanks CRASH! You could come on up for a 2nd Saturday ride.. just don't live up to your name! (like I did a couple weeks ago!)

>>>LACKLUSTER

The BBT just dropped off the springer I've been waiting for.. thanks "bpellham"

A little rusty but for what I need it'll do just fine!

0ad1affd.jpg

All I need are the rockers..
d4bc7f7d.jpg

(BBT = Big Brown Truck :) )

^^^^^^^^^
That's a cool pic of Lackluster 8) 8)

Latest posts

Back