Lemon Peeler - Finished!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lemon Peeler - update 7/17

Nice work.. Looks mighty fine! I would be pretty .... happy to have ridden that beast when I was younger! Lucky kid!

Looks amazing! Keep the pictures coming.

I ordered the yellow slimline grips today. Once they show up it will be finished! 15 months and just over 150 hours of time (not including parts searching) and it will finally be done. Every nook and cranny of this bike has been polished, repaired or tweaked. As soon as it is done I will take it out for a photoshoot and then it is back to the owner....

in my area, i wouldnt have enough time to take the picture and a bike like that would be gone. haha, that being said its awesome. just looks so funky and cool.

Awesome job Greg, I bet your buddy is gonna be pretty happy when he sees this thing.

FANTASTIC JOB....love that you left the nicks and dings just adds so much to the flava. Could you lets us know what technique you used to get that rusted chrome back....looks good.
Thanks.

The owner of the bike is coming to get it this weekend. I sent him the finished pictures and he is very excited. He sent me this picture from 1974. It is the original owner of the bike (his uncle) and his little sister sitting on the bike.

5976438106_5af65ee8e9_z.jpg

That is unbelievably cool! I can remember like yesterday being awestruck by a kid who lived near me showing up on one of those at school.

What an adventure! im glad it had a happy ending :D

Back