LET EM' ROLL CRUISER RIDE SACTO CA JUNE 12TH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don't miss it this will be the warm up for the behind the bars show. meet up at college cyclery at 5pm and we shall roll. i have not seen some of the regulars this year where the heck are ya? lets get out and ride!!

Ok where to? I might go? I'm from Modesto so quite a little haul up there then back down for the other show but sounds interesting?

Ok, I'm in. Now the decision. Should I ride the all original 49 Schwinn B-6, or my Dyno stretch roadster? Nothing special about either. Just Curious how far we're going and will there be bar hopping involved? The curiosity is killing me guys? Fill me in on how you guys roll?

well we are a kid friendly ride but we are good at finding places where both drink and food are to be had. lights are a must and try to follow road rules. i say bring the schwinn i love those bikes. aj see ya sunday

Ok. Bad news. I don't have lights and I just checked the original fender light on the B-6 and there is no internals whatsoever. Go figure, I've owned it for 6 years now and never checked! I guess I could buy some NEW lights but that wouldn't look cool? I'll figure something out even if I have to tape some lights to it or stay between you guys with lights? Sounds like fun. See you guys saturday night.

slick said:
I'll figure something out even if I have to tape some lights to it . . .

Before I converted my chrome headlight to LED, I had a Bell light set (from Target) and I waited until dark, then I clamped the light to my handlebars . . . It took only a minute to have lights! :wink:

yup all of my lights are just strap on/temporary types. Midtown/downtown is pretty well lit, the lights are more to be seen than to see.

Ok, well as long as the local law enforcement doesn't impound my bike I ride. I ride pretty defensively anyway so maybe i'll be ok? I can't wait and i'll see you guys then. I'm glad i'll be making new friends. I don't know too many cats out this way anyways, as i'm from the Bay Area. Thanks for the warm invite guys.

Latest posts

Back