Let's see your bike in front of...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is Fugsley in front of the Cathedral of St John the Baptist in Savannah.
This is the church that we were married in almost 15 years ago.
WP_001022.jpg

One of my favorite pics, my 54 Phantom in front of Clearlake, in my town of Lucerne,fact is its at the end of my street
101_9239.jpg

Camping with the Redline & Schwinn cruiser 5 in Philo CA coastal woods near Mendocino
camp004.jpg

Manhunk in front of my house with the Castle in the background, that was recently purchased by the county to be turned into a University
020-2.jpg

My Spaceliner when i first got it on the road in front of the Lake County welcome center in Lucerne.
space012.jpg

Here is one of Beer Run to compliment your Spaceliner phone booth photo.

IMG_2238.jpg

Here is my beer in front of my BO6 Bike.

It hard to beat drinking an epic beer like KBS under your epic build off beer bike!!!!!

WP_001366.jpg

kingfish254 said:
Here is my beer in front of my BO6 Bike.

It hard to beat drinking an epic beer like KBS under your epic build off beer bike!!!!!

WP_001366.jpg
you got KBS in GA :shock:
one of my favorites! Founders is a 10 minute bike ride from my house.

pickle said:

Founders has great stuff. I actually found some Better Half the other day. I like it even better than KBS.

kingfish254 said:
pickle said:

Founders has great stuff. I actually found some Better Half the other day. I like it even better than KBS.
Yeah I love Founders. I gotta get down there and try Better Half, I'm salivating a little right now :lol:

pickle said:
kingfish254 said:
pickle said:

Yeah I love Founders. I gotta get down there and try Better Half, I'm salivating a little right now :lol:

Better Half is Old Curmudgeon brewed with molasses and then aged in maple syrup bourbon barrels. It pops in at 11.9%, so it will sneak up on you.

kingfish254 said:
Better Half is Old Curmudgeon brewed with molasses and then aged in maple syrup bourbon barrels. It pops in at 11.9%, so it will sneak up on you.
I saw that :shock: I'm headin' down after work.

some skate spots from days ago(or the lets ditch class tribute)! yes these spots were harmed before & after the bike pictures :mrgreen:
across from the police station:
116_3990.jpg

116_3989.jpg

double trouble gap:
116_3988.jpg

116_3987.jpg

echo halls(the rainy day spot):
116_3986.jpg

116_3985.jpg

116_3984.jpg

beer banks:
116_3983.jpg

116_3982.jpg

116_3981.jpg

bell banks:
116_3977.jpg

116_3978.jpg

broken arm gap @ bell banks(ask me why i call it that :lol: ):
116_3980.jpg

116_3979.jpg

HOLY HANGIN' FIREBIKES BATMAN!:
116_3991.jpg

116_3992.jpg

and to top it all off....i got 2 builds out of that trip :mrgreen: (ones gonna be hangin' with sams bike :shock: )
stuffed in and scraped up we headed home:
116_3994.jpg

116_3993.jpg

remember boys and girls....Plan9Customs says "KEEP EM HIDDEN NOT RIDDEN!" :p

Latest posts

Back