LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Windy Ride)

Really Great pictures!!! I like the primary colors first one
Red tires, blue sky reflection, and yellow banana peel, with a funny twist too :lol:

I went out riding last night and it was exactly the temp and wind that you had predicted (36F and 13mph)

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Yellow Brick Road)

Thanks guys for the comments. Here's a video from the previous ride http://youtu.be/8nTb1WXPp0E

Today I brought this Schwinn straight-bar down from the attic and built it up again for the umpteenth time. Rode it around in the city stopping for lunch and later desert.

P1080811.JPG

P1080857.JPG

Yellow brick road in the park.

P1080825.JPG

P1080885.JPG

The small amusement train at the park. Red barn in the above photo houses the train.

P1080897.JPG

Desert.

aka_locojoe said:
Rode it around in the city stopping for lunch and later desert.

Where are the pictures of you in the desert? (sorry, I missed that word in a spelling bee in elementary school and I'll never forget it) :lol:

Great video... can I have the dollar? I'll pay shipping.

The Coors box, as you watched, just seemed to be alive.

Skipton said:
The yellow brick road pic is great!
Do you do that with a timer?
Thanks. Yes the camera has a 10 second timer. Sometimes wish it were longer.

yoothgeye said:
Where are the pictures of you in the desert? (sorry, I missed that word in a spelling bee in elementary school and I'll never forget it) :lol:
Can't believe I did that. I rely on spell checker too much.

aka_locojoe said:
Can't believe I did that. I rely on spell checker too much.

I told one of my youth about missing that word in the spelling bee and how it still troubled me and she said "Dessert has 2 's's in it and Desert only has one because you want 2 desserts, but one desert is enough."

And I will never get it wrong again now.

Wow, you even get paid to ride!!

The rubber duck, gotta ask.... why in the world would a yellow rubber duck be in the ditch along a lonely dirt road? seems like a strange place to find it?

I also have to ask, how did you get inside the barn that houses the train? Ive heard that park has a real problem with vandalism. Apparently the city dont keep it locked?

yoothgeye said:
I told one of my youth about missing that word in the spelling bee and how it still troubled me and she said "Dessert has 2 's's in it and Desert only has one because you want 2 desserts, but one desert is enough."
that's a good way to remember.
Ratfink1962 said:
Wow, you even get paid to ride!!

The rubber duck, gotta ask.... why in the world would a yellow rubber duck be in the ditch along a lonely dirt road? seems like a strange place to find it?

I also have to ask, how did you get inside the barn that houses the train? Ive heard that park has a real problem with vandalism. Apparently the city dont keep it locked?
Same thing I thought about the duck. I don't know. There wasn't really any other trash near it.

The train barn... It has windows that are just covered with steel bars. I just poked my arm/camera inside and snapped photos. Funny though, as I was doing this a city employee came up to the barn. I thought he was going to run me off but he opened the door and went in and ran the engine for a little bit then left.

Fantastic pictures! A yellow brick road and in Kansas
Your video really showed how wild the wind was that day
BTW: My wife especially like the Rubber Ducky pic

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (New Years Day)

Thanks guys.

The Coasters had our annual New Years Day dinner and ride today. Low turnout due to the weather I guess. It was snowing right up until the event time then it quit and the sun came out.
P1090074.JPG

More showed up but only 6 of us rode.

P1090139.JPG

The wife.

P1090171.JPG

Dangratsdan.

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (New Years Day)

Love the snow pictures. You guys are Hard Core! :D

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (with Mom)

Awesome taking mom on rides, it's really awesome that you have so many miles of trails to ride, 15 miles around here would be all on dangerous roads.

Latest posts

Back