Looking for white Pedals?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey whats up guys. I snapped off one of my pedals the other day (at 1:00am leaving the bar). I am looking for a pair of white Torrington style block pedals. Anyone have any? BTW I have white grips, so im thinking it'd be better to have white pedals and also not to many people I see have them. Or would that look awkward do u think? Thank a lot

Yeh those are close but im a detail freak. Id prefer them not to have any reflectors ideally

I guess these are sort of what you are after?

8244956823_0a692d6ce0_o.jpg

8256087540_d99c7bbc9c_o.jpg

8256087854_3fa15f7803_o.jpg

These a reproduction Torrington 10 pedals made buy Magna (not the Asian bicycle company) occasionally they show up on eBay for $50-$70 a pair.

CLEDRY,

Those ones u have are exactly what I was looking for. I blew a pedal and couldnt ride without it so i ended up grabbing some Torrington 10's (black) at a local bike store. Thank u guys for all the responses u rock

Good luck finding them. They are out there but uncommon . I was lucky to find mine at the time but I too am a detail freak and wanted a no reflector classic look.

SnS77 said:
CLEDRY,

Those ones u have are exactly what I was looking for. I blew a pedal and couldnt ride without it so i ended up grabbing some Torrington 10's (black) at a local bike store. Thank u guys for all the responses u rock

Back